• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coronavirus- new spike coming?

jack123 said:
https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1337485846249951234

He's a former national security adviser at breitbart, tells you all you need to know :lol:

I don't think, he's lying though. The replies in the tweet you posted, said the poor fella died of heart complications, and also tested negative for c-19.

Cardiffjack said:
Swanjaxs said:
There have been 600 confirmed positive tests in the past 24hrs in the Swansea Bay area, it's pretty much running out of control.

Running out of control :lol: 600 out of a population close on 300,000 - hardly running out of control.
How many false positives were there in those 600 cases ?

600 positive cases in ONE DAY... think about it.

Second thoughts, don't bother, it's like trying to communicate with a plank of wood...

jack123 said:
https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1337485846249951234

So you're happy to accept Fauci's lying, where's this guy's evidence for his claims? Seems weird that in 5 minutes he can find out so much about a stranger's medical records.

You should read a bit further on, I did answer that question.

Fact check that.. I will wait :)

Swanjaxs said:
Cardiffjack said:
Running out of control :lol: 600 out of a population close on 300,000 - hardly running out of control.
How many false positives were there in those 600 cases ?

Second thoughts, don't bother, it's like trying to communicate with a plank of wood...

I’ll ask you again. Out of the 600 what percentage were false positive ? And you simply can’t grasp the fact that the more people you test , the more cases you’ll find, and the less people you test the less cases you’ll find, so testing doesn’t give an accurate indication. Glad to be able to help you.

Cardiffjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

I’ll ask you again. Out of the 600 what percentage were false positive ? And you simply can’t grasp the fact that the more people you test , the more cases you’ll find, and the less people you test the less cases you’ll find, so testing doesn’t give an accurate indication. Glad to be able to help you.

Of course testing gives an accurate picture - the key to this has always been mass testing. Test, test, test, get it in to your thick head dumbo. Just because Bojo the Clown f*cked this up like everything else he touches don’t pretend testing doesn’t work.

How your Nazi a avatar coming on by the way? I thought you were going to put it back up.

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:

Of course testing gives an accurate picture - the key to this has always been mass testing. Test, test, test, get it in to your thick head dumbo. Just because Bojo the Clown f*cked this up like everything else he touches don’t pretend testing doesn’t work.

How your Nazi a avatar coming on by the way? I thought you were going to put it back up.

Ffs have you been drinking already. You must have that’s the only way I can explain the absolute nonsense that you just wrote 😂

It’s rife around Swansea now. We’ve gone from knowing barely anyone who’s caught it, to having lost count in the last two weeks.

They should have clamped down harder and earlier on the schools. The WG fecked this one up, and the primary schools would still be open if it wasn’t for the council.

jack123 said:

Whose replies backed up his statements? Why should we believe those people? Seeing as you're so easy to convince, I have a bridge to sell you...

JackSomething said:
jack123 said:

Whose replies backed up his statements? Why should we believe those people? Seeing as you're so easy to convince, I have a bridge to sell you...

https://www.thepitchkc.com/beloved-local-bartender-christopher-c-wash-washington-succumbs-to-covid-19/

Taken from that link,

Within the last week, he returned to the hospital with what seemed to be a heart attack. The final cause of death was determined to be a combination of things, including an enlarged heart and an infection in his lungs. While he tested negative for COVID-19 at this time, these issues can reflect long-term complications from previous recovery.

So, he didn't have covid, they are suggesting that when he died it was because of complications because he had covid prior, yet there is no mention he ever tested positive, tells me all I need to know.

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:

https://www.thepitchkc.com/beloved-local-bartender-christopher-c-wash-washington-succumbs-to-covid-19/

Taken from that link,

Within the last week, he returned to the hospital with what seemed to be a heart attack. The final cause of death was determined to be a combination of things, including an enlarged heart and an infection in his lungs. While he tested negative for COVID-19 at this time, these issues can reflect long-term complications from previous recovery.

So, he didn't have covid, they are suggesting that when he died it was because of complications because he had covid prior, yet there is no mention he ever tested positive, tells me all I need to know.

So that article says Fauci was annoyed at the treatment and that he wasn't tested for Covid during his first round of issues. So he's suggesting that he may have had Covid the first time and that the complications of that may have led to his second issues and subsequent death. It doesn't say that Fauci claims he died of Covid?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back