• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coronavirus- new spike coming?

The tweet Monty shared did though. Whether Fauchi said it or not, is secondary to the point I was making, I was pointing out the poor chap did not die of covid.

jack123 said:
The tweet Monty shared did though. Whether Fauchi said it or not, is secondary to the point I was making, I was pointing out the poor chap did not die of covid.

Fauci may want to speak to the person who put out the first tweet then if she's saying he said something that he didn't. What a storm in a teacup.

It turns out Fauchi did say that.. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9040865/Fauci-reveals-daughter-Alisons-boyfriends-32-year-old-brother-died-COVID-19.html

Looks like it's been reported in many media outlets.. and after a quick glance at that article, there is no mention of testing.. I will try and find out what happened about this, just for my own curiosity really.

jack123 said:
It turns out Fauchi did say that.. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9040865/Fauci-reveals-daughter-Alisons-boyfriends-32-year-old-brother-died-COVID-19.html

Looks like it's been reported in many media outlets.. and after a quick glance at that article, there is no mention of testing.. I will try and find out what happened about this, just for my own curiosity really.

I imagine it will all come out in the wash. I'd be surprised he'd state that the guy had Covid as a fact if he didn't actually know that for certain, especially considering the attention he gets as one of Trump's many enemies.

JackSomething said:
jack123 said:

I imagine it will all come out in the wash. I'd be surprised he'd state that the guy had Covid as a fact if he didn't actually know that for certain, especially considering the attention he gets as one of Trump's many enemies.

Maybe the media, ferking it up I guess? I would like to look into this, as said just out of curiosity , but even if I look at 20 sources plus, it means nothing.. so ferk it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5qIJ94j_0E&list=RDMMs5qIJ94j_0E&start_radio=1

Germany going into another full lockdown until January 10th.

Matter of time before we do the same, question is will it be before Christmas, before New Year, or in January.

Got a fair way to run yet.

Neath_Jack said:

Matter of time before we do the same, question is will it be before Christmas, before New Year, or in January.

Missus was just talking about going away (in UK somewhere) for a few days in Jan. It's just impossible to plan isn't it.

I thought somewhere in tier 2 would be safe enough, but after the Xmas Bonanza, and what's happening in London rippling out - again - then it's just too risky to book anything.

Neath_Jack said:

Relaxing lockdown for five days is pure madness, the NHS will be overrun.

Swanjaxs said:
Neath_Jack said:

And how would you police lockdown over Christmas ?
I’ll be seeing family and friends no matter what.

Cardiffjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Decent people police themselves 👍
Have a good Christmas anyway.

Swanjaxs said:
Cardiffjack said:

Exactly. You have a nice Christmas too

monmouth said:
Neath_Jack said:

Missus was just talking about going away (in UK somewhere) for a few days in Jan. It's just impossible to plan isn't it.

I thought somewhere in tier 2 would be safe enough, but after the Xmas Bonanza, and what's happening in London rippling out - again - then it's just too risky to book anything.

I wouldn't be booking anything for any time in the New Year, Mon. We've got a few months of struggle left I'd say.

We are gearing up in work for January, for more cases than we've seen up to this point.

Christmas could be an absolute disaster in regards for the spread of it.

Swanjaxs said:
Neath_Jack said:

I agree, being given a green light to meet up with extra people, is only going to spell more carnage.

Cardiffjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Exactly. You have a nice Christmas too

It's unusual for me to agree with DGT, but I do here. We're a fairly small family anyway, but we'll be having Christmas together as usual. We've all been careful all year, but everyone was under orders from the 10th to completely lockdown. Those of us still working are doing it from home, all shopping is being done online, we were going to take the kids out of school early before that decision was made for us, etc...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back