• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coronavirus- new spike coming?

exiledclaseboy said:
I wouldn’t let my nephew in the house yesterday.

That’s your decision and one you are entitled to make. The government have no right to tell people who and who cannot enter someone’s house.
As for the police following orders, that was tried at Nuremberg, and failed.

Cardiffjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

That’s your decision and one you are entitled to make. The government have no right to tell people who and who cannot enter someone’s house.

Nuremberg. Police. Nazis. Righto.

exiledclaseboy said:
Cardiffjack said:

Nuremberg. Police. Nazis. Righto.

I’m glad you agree

Cardiffjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

The police are perfectly entitled to break up house parties, and have done on multiple occasions this year

Monty said:
Cardiffjack said:

The police are perfectly entitled to break up house parties, and have done on multiple occasions this year

That’s not the point I’m making.

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

That’s not the point I’m making.

The government have no right to tell people who and who cannot enter someone’s house.

giphy.gif

Far more testing positive down here this weekend.
Real problem now in Carmarthenshire.

My son was told to report at the Liberty at 2pm today for a covid test, he's just messaged to say the queue is horrendous...

Swanjaxs said:
My son was told to report at the Liberty at 2pm today for a covid test, he's just messaged to say the queue is horrendous...

Pissing down too

I know more people diagnosed with it in the last month than the entire 7 months prior. I suppose it's because testing has been ramped up, but it feels closer to home now than ever

Monty said:
Swanjaxs said:

Pissing down too

Really? Swansea in December and it's pissing down? Bugger me, whatever next?

I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now permitted for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trial. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is given in 6 different stages and I received my first dose this morning at 11am, and I wanted to let you all know that it is safe and I’m feeling fine with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrade.

Cooperman said:
I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now permitted for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trial. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is given in 6 different stages and I received my first dose this morning at 11am, and I wanted to let you all know that it is safe and I’m feeling fine with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrade.

There were actually three Russian bots registering new accounts yesterday, I wish you had told me that was your medical team before I deleted them :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back