• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Covid/Sturgeon speaks

sainthelens

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Just said from next Monday that full capacity allowed back at sports events with what looks like evidence needed on the covid pass of a booster jab in order to gain entry.
C mon now granny Drakeford...how much fckn longer please ?

Edit....obviously in Scotland.

After this announcement its going to be hard to see Wales not following tbh

We'll follow suit and I'm over the moon with that, but it's hard not to think they have suddenly done this to make sure they don't lose out on what Six Nations weekends bring to the countries capital city economies.

I've gone past believing all of this rubbish about "following the science".

Risc said:
We'll follow suit and I'm over the moon with that, but it's hard not to think they have suddenly done this to make sure they don't lose out on what Six Nations weekends bring to the countries capital city economies.

I've thought all along that with Drakefords Cardiff bias, he's likely to bow to economic pressure from the Capital that the 6 nation's can help them. And when that's done he'll revert to type and shut us down again due to number crunching the data to suit.

sainthelens said:
Risc said:

I've thought all along that with Drakefords Cardiff bias, he's likely to bow to economic pressure from the Capital that the 6 nation's can help them. And when that's done he'll revert to type and shut us down again due to number crunching the data to suit.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/experts-cast-doubt-on-sturgeon-s-lockdown-measures-bxmcdfx85

According to the Times restrictions have made very little difference. What sort of rag is that? Daily Mail standard or actually quite decent? I've lost all track.

Its even more horsesh1t when you now need "boosters". The damage has already been done with the paperwork.

Have any of the government's said at what point these "passes" will no longer be required out of interest?

Different rules in different parts of the UK is nonsense. The borders are not proper borders and Covid doesn’t recognise any sort of borders anyway. Ultimately all parts of the UK will end up with similar cases and deaths per head of population. Wales has slightly more cases and deaths than England over the course of the pandemic despite generally having more restrictions.

He’s saying he will review it next week, so we won’t be in for the Preston game then.

Allergic2Hoof said:
Its even more horsesh1t when you now need "boosters". The damage has already been done with the paperwork.

Have any of the government's said at what point these "passes" will no longer be required out of interest?

I’ve had my booster, I’ll have my fourth/fifth if needed, but I thought these restrictions and lockdowns were over for good. Surely this can’t carry on every winter?

Risc said:
Allergic2Hoof said:

I’ve had my booster, I’ll have my fourth/fifth if needed, but I thought these restrictions and lockdowns were over for good. Surely this can’t carry on every winter?

Well the very nature of a virus is to mutate (bit like a Cardiff fan) so this nonsense could very well carry on for years.

Its certainly feeding conspiracy theorists. It just looks like apart from the elderly and those with underlying health issues, they've made it look like for the rest, there was no need to lock us down. If things really were that extreme, no party would have been mentioned let alone attended.
Wake up people.

Swansea93 said:
He’s saying he will review it next week, so we won’t be in for the Preston game then.

Preston game been moved to 12.30 to allow for streaming, in consultation with EFL and PNE

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back