• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Death of a messageboard

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 12,225
JackSomething said:
Skippyjack said:
I've been posting on here for 11 years, I was still in school when I stumbled upon this message board.. it was the time when Winston started his tirade about Lee Trundle, and when Trundle left, he thought we were onto bigger and better things, and he probably still thinks he's right

Well seeing as we got promoted twice in the 4 years after Trundle left, it's kind of hard to argue with him?

He does have a bit of a point mind Jobbie has always hated Trundle.

Darran said:
JackSomething said:
Well seeing as we got promoted twice in the 4 years after Trundle left, it's kind of hard to argue with him?

And anyone else with a bit of flair, talent and charisma. He prefers functional types.

JackSomething said:
KarlHRummenigge said:
Oh dear. Ex pubic sector worker retired in the outskirts of Benidorm. Pretending to be living it up. On tax payers money.

Without a shadow of a double decker doubt it's the likes of you two who plague the modern day football forum. You didn't watch our game today, one of the biggest games of our season yet "felt we our performance deserved the win".

Another prime example of why this forum is dying on it's arse. And yet this poster has the audacity to create a new thread on a proper forum, and nigh on mock the founder who has a massive and unenviable motivation to make a success of it. Says it all about PegoTvvat.

'A proper forum' which had a matchday thread of 247 posts and 10729 views as I write this. While this forum has 302 posts and 10092 views on the matchday thread. Not really a massive difference is it? Perhaps the point that nearly everyone has made (except you and the other village idiot) that all forums are getting quieter is the correct one. It would be nice if it was a bit busier here and some more posters with different opinions who can post with class (Catullus and Lohengrin for example) would be nice, but I like it because most of the cocknockers like yourself are over there.

I'm useless at guessing who posters are when they have different usernames, but I'd have a guess at the twat who posts under 'AndyCole' on the other forum. I thought you were Belfy for a minute, but he's a twat in a different way.

Finally, what's a 'pubic sector worker'? Sounds like an unusual career.

Pubic sector worker? Don't ask. You'll need to go onto the dark web to find out about stuff like that. Anyone who gets 'outed' as a pubic sector worker in this country usually has to flee abroad, maybe somewhere like Spain, for example. :D

Cardiffjack said:
These forums are dying. I doubt anyone under the age of 35 posts on here regularly. Just some aging and old men. It’s days are numbered.

I'm more than happy to contribute to a forum populated by aging and old men. Maybe boards like this one are on borrowed time in the long term but then aren't we all? It doesn't necessarily mean they will die out completely because there will never be a shortage of aging and old men, that's just the way it is, some things will never change. Even you may live to be one eventually and become less of a disparaging ageist prick. If you'd rather hang out with a younger crowd, don't let us keep you.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

And anyone else with a bit of flair, talent and charisma. He prefers functional types.

Like Kenny Jackett :mrgreen:

PSumbler said:
Sorry guys the moaning was a tongue in cheek comment definitely, I am a serial moaner in life

I would also say that I lost alot of passion for forums in my time during the Trust - its pretty hard running a forum and watching you being ripped apart on it as well by people who like to think they understand the ins and outs of things that they don't have the first clue on :lol:

I actually prefer it since the move (it wasn't a split, others chose to make it a split) - the things you can do on this forum make it (in my view) more interesting to read plus we only seem to have kept the "almost" decent Cardiff posters (Benny, thats the closest you will get to a compliment BTW!)

Anyway, on a total side issue, Cardiff really are bollocks arent they

Crikey Moses :roll: almost decent? Where did I go wrong? :lol:
I’ve definitely lost some passion for it all, I had before we even went up again with Warnock as many of you will well know.
That’s the beauty of following Cardiff City, they always come up with countless ways to f**k off the entire fan base. Yesterday’s pathetic showing just the latest on the long list post hammam era. You should worry now, they are out to show us all they do give a shiiiiiit for the replay in a few months. Your team and mgt must be quaking in their boots at the thought.
This pandemic hasn’t helped, it’s kind of placed football way down the pecking order of things I find important.
By the way, I notice Loyal is moderating the other site, Christ, talk about giving the loonies the keys to the asylum :eek:

BLAZE said:
exiledclaseboy said:

And Dazza Prats. Poor old Dr W must have been torn between elation and despair when he popped it in from his own half rather than running for the corner flag and falling over.

He's normally spot on with his views mind.

karnataka said:
Cardiffjack said:
These forums are dying. I doubt anyone under the age of 35 posts on here regularly. Just some aging and old men. It’s days are numbered.

I'm more than happy to contribute to a forum populated by aging and old men. Maybe boards like this one are on borrowed time in the long term but then aren't we all? It doesn't necessarily mean they will die out completely because there will never be a shortage of aging and old men, that's just the way it is, some things will never change. Even you may live to be one eventually and become less of a disparaging ageist prick. If you'd rather hang out with a younger crowd, don't let us keep you.

Plus, at least us oldies have an education and can use an apostrophe.

monmouth said:
BLAZE said:

And Dazza Prats. Poor old Dr W must have been torn between elation and despair when he popped it in from his own half rather than running for the corner flag and falling over.

He's normally spot on with his views mind.

Ah yes, Darren 'the Bishop' Pratley - can only move diagonally

KarlHRummenigge said:
Pegojack said:
He seems a bit of an arse to me, Monnie. Do you remember the Harry Enfield TV Show? He seems like both of the Self Rightous Brothers rolled into one.

Oh dear. Ex pubic sector worker retired in the outskirts of Benidorm. Pretending to be living it up. On tax payers money.

Without a shadow of a double decker doubt it's the likes of you two who plague the modern day football forum. You didn't watch our game today, one of the biggest games of our season yet "felt we our performance deserved the win".

Another prime example of why this forum is dying on it's arse. And yet this poster has the audacity to create a new thread on a proper forum, and nigh on mock the founder who has a massive and unenviable motivation to make a success of it. Says it all about PegoTvvat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like I said, a bit of an arse. Now why don't you feck off back to the Nazi board under whatever name you're using this week. You're boring us to death.

exiledclaseboy said:
JackSomething said:
Aye. I've never been a hugely prolific poster and my feelings about football today fall broadly in line with what Phil said, but I think this is the 4th or 5th incarnation of PS I've been registered on. It'd be weird to stop now.

I was (just about) still in my 20s when I first found out that there were sites on that new internet thing where you could talk about the swans with like minded folks. Next year I’ll hit the big five O. That’s a long time. Without this site I’d never have met and got to know Darran Prosser. And that’s why I hate Phil. :lol:

You don't look a day over 48, Clase.

This site is still in its early days and it has separated the wheat from the chaff. Just be glad you don't have to log on and see the million-page pikey thread and the absolute guff in it. Phil has delivered "Prexit" :)

JackSomething said:
KarlHRummenigge said:

'A proper forum' which had a matchday thread of 247 posts and 10729 views as I write this. While this forum has 302 posts and 10092 views on the matchday thread. Not really a massive difference is it? Perhaps the point that nearly everyone has made (except you and the other village idiot) that all forums are getting quieter is the correct one. It would be nice if it was a bit busier here and some more posters with different opinions who can post with class (Catullus and Lohengrin for example) would be nice, but I like it because most of the cocknockers like yourself are over there.

I'm useless at guessing who posters are when they have different usernames, but I'd have a guess at the twat who posts under 'AndyCole' on the other forum. I thought you were Belfy for a minute, but he's a twat in a different way.

Finally, what's a 'pubic sector worker'? Sounds like an unusual career.

Oh dear, another thick fack from the pubic sector. It's how the real world refers to jobs-worth skivers employed by the Public sector - pubic sector skivs. The types that never had the will nor the way to get a proper job. Earn shite wages in a job for life on a mission to retire as early as possible on tax payers money. More often than not in Benidorm. Gammons galore, Pegotvvat being the prime example. Moanmouth the next best example who will no doubt be retiring as soon as he has saved enough money for a brand new ford mondeo estate.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back