• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Death of a messageboard

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 12,225
KarlHRummenigge said:
JackSomething said:
'A proper forum' which had a matchday thread of 247 posts and 10729 views as I write this. While this forum has 302 posts and 10092 views on the matchday thread. Not really a massive difference is it? Perhaps the point that nearly everyone has made (except you and the other village idiot) that all forums are getting quieter is the correct one. It would be nice if it was a bit busier here and some more posters with different opinions who can post with class (Catullus and Lohengrin for example) would be nice, but I like it because most of the cocknockers like yourself are over there.

I'm useless at guessing who posters are when they have different usernames, but I'd have a guess at the twat who posts under 'AndyCole' on the other forum. I thought you were Belfy for a minute, but he's a twat in a different way.

Finally, what's a 'pubic sector worker'? Sounds like an unusual career.

Oh dear, another thick fack from the pubic sector. It's how the real world refers to jobs-worth skivers employed by the Public sector - pubic sector skivs. The types that never had the will nor the way to get a proper job. Earn shite wages in a job for life on a mission to retire as early as possible on tax payers money. More often than not in Benidorm. Gammons galore, Pegotvvat being the prime example. Moanmouth the next best example who will no doubt be retiring as soon as he has saved enough money for a brand new ford mondeo estate.

On no, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. The Hitler Youth is back....
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Typical underachiever who has no idea, no self awareness when posting about your tedious life on a public forum. Pathetic. Cringeworthy.

KarlHRummenigge said:
Typical underachiever who has no idea, no self awareness when posting about your tedious life on a public forum. Pathetic. Cringeworthy.

F*ck me, Bill Gates has had a Drambuie.

KarlHRummenigge said:

I hope you went to bed shortly after making this post. Otherwise your mam will be angry with you being tired for school in the morning.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back