• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Death of a messageboard

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 12,223
KarlHRummenigge said:
Pegojack said:
He seems a bit of an arse to me, Monnie. Do you remember the Harry Enfield TV Show? He seems like both of the Self Rightous Brothers rolled into one.

Oh dear. Ex pubic sector worker retired in the outskirts of Benidorm. Pretending to be living it up. On tax payers money.

Without a shadow of a double decker doubt it's the likes of you two who plague the modern day football forum. You didn't watch our game today, one of the biggest games of our season yet "felt we our performance deserved the win".

Another prime example of why this forum is dying on it's arse. And yet this poster has the audacity to create a new thread on a proper forum, and nigh on mock the founder who has a massive and unenviable motivation to make a success of it. Says it all about PegoTvvat.

At least he's warm, it must be about 15 degrees this time of year in Alicante.

I've been posting on here for 11 years, I was still in school when I stumbled upon this message board.. it was the time when Winston started his tirade about Lee Trundle, and when Trundle left, he thought we were onto bigger and better things, and he probably still thinks he's right

KarlHRummenigge said:
Pegojack said:
He seems a bit of an arse to me, Monnie. Do you remember the Harry Enfield TV Show? He seems like both of the Self Rightous Brothers rolled into one.

Oh dear. Ex pubic sector worker retired in the outskirts of Benidorm. Pretending to be living it up. On tax payers money.

Without a shadow of a double decker doubt it's the likes of you two who plague the modern day football forum. You didn't watch our game today, one of the biggest games of our season yet "felt we our performance deserved the win".

Another prime example of why this forum is dying on it's arse. And yet this poster has the audacity to create a new thread on a proper forum, and nigh on mock the founder who has a massive and unenviable motivation to make a success of it. Says it all about PegoTvvat.

'A proper forum' which had a matchday thread of 247 posts and 10729 views as I write this. While this forum has 302 posts and 10092 views on the matchday thread. Not really a massive difference is it? Perhaps the point that nearly everyone has made (except you and the other village idiot) that all forums are getting quieter is the correct one. It would be nice if it was a bit busier here and some more posters with different opinions who can post with class (Catullus and Lohengrin for example) would be nice, but I like it because most of the cocknockers like yourself are over there.

I'm useless at guessing who posters are when they have different usernames, but I'd have a guess at the twat who posts under 'AndyCole' on the other forum. I thought you were Belfy for a minute, but he's a twat in a different way.

Finally, what's a 'pubic sector worker'? Sounds like an unusual career.

Skippyjack said:
I've been posting on here for 11 years, I was still in school when I stumbled upon this message board.. it was the time when Winston started his tirade about Lee Trundle, and when Trundle left, he thought we were onto bigger and better things, and he probably still thinks he's right

Well seeing as we got promoted twice in the 4 years after Trundle left, it's kind of hard to argue with him?

JackSomething said:
Skippyjack said:

Well seeing as we got promoted twice in the 4 years after Trundle left, it's kind of hard to argue with him?

I think it was more down to Martinez, rather than Trundle leaving

Skippyjack said:
JackSomething said:

You're not wrong. Probably should have added a smilie to clarify I was being tongue in cheek. I forgot all about Jobs' thoughts on Trundle before you mentioned it. Sometimes people get a bee in their bonnet about a player or manager I guess. Like Perch about Gower, Dimi about de Vries or Spratty about Laudrup. There's probably loads of great examples down the years I'm forgetting.

JackSomething said:
Skippyjack said:

You're not wrong. Probably should have added a smilie to clarify I was being tongue in cheek. I forgot all about Jobs' thoughts on Trundle before you mentioned it. Sometimes people get a bee in their bonnet about a player or manager I guess. Like Perch about Gower, Dimi about de Vries or Spratty about Laudrup. There's probably loads of great examples down the years I'm forgetting.

I miss all the Danish posters and Korean

I've probably been on here since the dawn of time, well since this forum or in any other guise has been around, lurker first, poster secondly, in fairness met some lovely people and the odd not so nice..........

It is interesting how times have moved on...........

Best_loser said:
Its a lot busier here than it was a few months ago

I think the difference is close season is always quiet. Yesterday for about 2 hours after we battered our rivals on national television, the only active thread was the match day thread which had a handful of replies after the final whistle

Take away the stupid forum game threads and there's not much going else going on

BLAZE said:
Best_loser said:

I think the difference is close season is always quiet. Yesterday for about 2 hours after we battered our rivals on national television, the only active thread was the match day thread which had a handful of replies after the final whistle

Take away the stupid forum game threads and there's not much going else going on

BLAZE said:
Best_loser said:

Maybe try less moaning and create threads yourself then, James

What you reckon Mont, pass the parcel? Musical chairs? :lol:

C'mon, you're the games master

BLAZE said:

I thought you would say, 'start a thread?, what, like this one you mean?'

monmouth said:
BLAZE said:

I thought you would say, 'start a thread?, what, like this one you mean?'

Innit. Or the other 3 I started yesterday.

I'd love to create a big multi-pager I would - I don't have Monty's magical touch though

MV5BYWEzNWUyZjQtYzRjMi00MjcxLTlkNGMtYmRjMGNhMmI2YWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_.jpg

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back