• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Does anyone think....

I don’t think it was “blatant cheating” imo, but I see why people may think that, 101% a penalty though, and, an apology straight after is meaningless, you never know how that could translate for wolves come next May!
The fact remains that VAR is casting way more questions than any answers, it’s still a human decision at the end of the day, could be corrupt, who knows? But I just think it was sheer incompetence, and possibly caved in to home crowd pressure or something I dunno?
I don’t think that particular team of officials should be anywhere near a league game in any division now until they have some sort of learning curve, I think I read it’s not the first time that ref has majorly fkd up either.

We were in the premier league for 7 years and the big six are more protected than the others.. injury time being extended, more penalties than other teams in the history of the premier league.. and the stats back it up

Skippyjack said:
We were in the premier league for 7 years and the big six are more protected than the others.. injury time being extended, more penalties than other teams in the history of the premier league.. and the stats back it up
There will be an element of the big teams being favoured, particularly at their own ground but to apply some context to your point about penalties, you'd assume the big teams will have more of the ball and do more attacking, therefore will be in the opposition box more often to win penalties

T8AD365 said:
There will be an element of the big teams being favoured, particularly at their own ground but to apply some context to your point about penalties, you'd assume the big teams will have more of the ball and do more attacking, therefore will be in the opposition box more often to win penalties
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sainthelens said:
Ok then, all the big teams get given all the decisions by all the referees and that's why they win more games than the other teams.

Am I doing it right?

T8AD365 said:
Ok then, all the big teams get given all the decisions by all the referees and that's why they win more games than the other teams.

Am I doing it right?

Can't help you pal. Some are beyond it.

3 pages of this thread and not one post correctly spelling pelanty.

Longlostjack said:
I was there that night. I can honestly say that in over 50 years of watching football I’ve never seen anything like it before or since.

Yep, same (but only 45 years of watching football!). It’s the only time I’ve genuinely thought the official was bent as opposed to just rubbish. That series of incomprehensible decisions, including the corner re-take, followed by that bizarre pen decision would be highly unlikely if just down to chance from a rubbish referee.

sainthelens said:

Hello.

New here, my name is Janet. Nice to meet you all.

This thread is interesting to read. My view is that all refs are Involved in the dark arts.

What’s everyone plan for the weekend xoxo.

JanetE said:
Hello.

New here, my name is Janet. Nice to meet you all.

This thread is interesting to read. My view is that all refs are Involved in the dark arts.

What’s everyone plan for the weekend xoxo.

I'm going to throw a game whilst reffing it, and you?

Nocountryforoldjack said:
I'm going to throw a game whilst reffing it, and you?

HahHaha LOL yeah that’s a good idea. If not throw hands that’s works.. that’s what my grandson says anyway!

Oh and I’m gonna have a trip to the garden centre then have a cuppa in the afternoon xoxo

JanetE said:
HahHaha LOL yeah that’s a good idea. If not throw hands that’s works.. that’s what my grandson says anyway!

Oh and I’m gonna have a trip to the garden centre then have a cuppa in the afternoon xoxo

Sounds like a beautiful day... Enjoyo

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back