• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 96
  • Views: Views 5,289

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Twas the night before voting and all through the land,
The forgotten and poorest are making a stand.
Our message to Tories, we're sick of your stunts,
The country's woke up to the fact that you're cuńts.

Darran said:

The thing is i have been brought up in a household where my Father was shop steward. I have worked in the Engineering Industry all my working life, and i can count on one hand the number of MP's we have had in Neath since i was born. Everyone of them has been Labour and i can honestly say they have been beyond useless, bumped into a few mates today in their 70's who said that they will never vote again as it is pointless. So please alter your lyrics to suit.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Darran said:

The thing is i have been brought up in a household where my Father was shop steward. I have worked in the Engineering Industry all my working life, and i can count on one hand the number of MP's we have had in Neath since i was born. Everyone of them has been Labour and i can honestly say they have been beyond useless, bumped into a few mates today in their 70's who said that they will never vote again as it is pointless. So please alter your lyrics to suit.

All fair enough, but surely the best we can do is vote out the latest shower of shit when they're proven themselves to be incompetent and corrupt (as this current government has proven many times) and vote somebody else in, with the hope that at least they'll be less incompetent and corrupt than the last lot. Then we vote them out when it proves not to be the case.

The fact that this current mob keeps winning elections despite being demonstrably worse than just about any that came before them shows how messed up this country is and that plenty would vote for them even if Bojo came over to their house, used their face as a toilet and molested their pets, for no better reasons than 'he delivered Brexit' and 'but Labour...'

I would say that I don't blame those who don't vote, but actually they're almost the worst of the lot. If enough of them voted for somebody not Tory or Labour, then they could actually make an impact, especially in local elections where turnout is pitiful. Instead it's easier to moan that it's all pointless, a self fulfilling prophecy. Well done you turnips.

I'm hoping that Labour get at least a bloody nose here in Neath. Got a feeling we are going to see a few Independents get in locally. The demographic is changing.

Neath_Jack said:
I'm hoping that Labour get at least a bloody nose here in Neath. Got a feeling we are going to see a few Independents get in locally. The demographic is changing.

Hopefully, fed up of raw sewage running through my town.

KrunchyKarrot said:
JustJack said:
Come on the Greens.

Saw interview on the weekend with Ramsay saying that policy is to leave NATO, but not whilst there is a war on. Bellend, Darren put add to lyrics.

NATO just makes everything worse.

Darran said:

Cheap Trick not standing are they :lol:

I'm not telling you who to vote for..........but don't vote for Tory scum, send Johnson (and stop calling him bojo, he's not your mate) and resounding f*ck off

KrunchyKarrot said:
Neath_Jack said:

That will be the scum Tory government responsible for the scum you see in the river. But I bet you know this already.

People who stand as Independents are usually Tories. They know they won't get in as a Tory so call themselves Independents.

Its a pleasant sunny day , get out and vote or stop moaning about everything
Personally I think voting should be compulsory , as it I in Australia , and the voting age should start at 16

WxmJax said:
KrunchyKarrot said:

That will be the scum Tory government responsible for the scum you see in the river. But I bet you know this already.

People who stand as Independents are usually Tories. They know they won't get in as a Tory so call themselves Independents.
No i dont know enlighten me, i was under the impression Welsh water was responsible a non profit organisation. You would have thought one of our elected MP's over the years could have sorted this out. I cant believe we are paying all this green tariff and havent sorted out the basics like clean rivers. And as for the companies who put micro plastics in cosmetics i could glue an insulting britain activist to the tw@t for a week.
Seriously look into the damage to our river systems it will frighten you.

Best_loser said:
Its a pleasant sunny day , get out and vote or stop moaning about everything
Personally I think voting should be compulsory , as it I in Australia , and the voting age should start at 16

If the voting process was brought into the 21st century in this country and not done as if it's still the 1900s, there'd be far more people voting.

Staggering that you cannot vote online on a secure portal, to be honest.

21st century Britain.

Attachments

• 8CD78092-A2FB-46F7-8017-A625A8219C6D.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 659

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members