• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Don't forget the World Cup play off draw tomorrow

Captain_Sham said:
monmouth said:
It's on, but I've been down this road too many times. The bastard hope is not getting me this time.

Yup. BAstard Jordan in 77, Iceland debacle at the vetch (complete with floodlight failures) in 81, Jocks again in 85(with an awful open goal miss by rush) Bodin in 93. Unbelievable sequence really.

Don’t forget losing to Russia and the goalscorer subsequently getting a drugs ban.

Captain_Sham said:
monmouth said:
It's on, but I've been down this road too many times. The bastard hope is not getting me this time.

Yup. BAstard Jordan in 77, Iceland debacle at the vetch (complete with floodlight failures) in 81, Jocks again in 85(with an awful open goal miss by rush) Bodin in 93. Unbelievable sequence really.

I’d forgotten Iceland. I was there too.

monmouth said:
Captain_Sham said:

The game where the master tactician Mike England started with every striker we had in the squad! :oops:

monmouth said:
Captain_Sham said:

Also the Russians failed drug test..but not banning them..

JackFish said:
Captain_Sham said:

Don’t forget losing to Russia and the goalscorer subsequently getting a drugs ban.

Indeed,but Mark Hughes cowardice in selection and tactics didn’t help either.

monmouth said:
Captain_Sham said:

Me too.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back