• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 96
  • Views: Views 5,298
WxmJax said:
KrunchyKarrot said:
Hopefully, fed up of raw sewage running through my town.

That will be the scum Tory government responsible for the scum you see in the river. But I bet you know this already.

People who stand as Independents are usually Tories. They know they won't get in as a Tory so call themselves Independents.

Certainly incorrect in my area.

Fingers crossed that before too long, Labour will not get a look in at local elections. They have killed my town, the no good self serving bastards.

Neath_Jack said:
WxmJax said:
That will be the scum Tory government responsible for the scum you see in the river. But I bet you know this already.

People who stand as Independents are usually Tories. They know they won't get in as a Tory so call themselves Independents.

Fingers crossed that before too long, Labour will not get a look in at local elections. They have killed my town, the no good self serving bastards.
Been out and about walking fishing etc lately, my god Neath is in a mess. The canals are in hell of a mess, as for the river yesterday i was shocked at the state of both. People whom i talked to said its pointless trying to talk to anyone. Apparently the barge has perished and has been scrapped so all that work has gone to waste, plus there is no maintenance carried out for the last few years as they have been working from home.

Epaul said:
I'm not telling you who to vote for..........but don't vote for Tory scum, send Johnson (and stop calling him bojo, he's not your mate) and resounding f*ck off

Unfortunately for me (and fortunately for them) I haven't had any of the blue team up my way today or any time before.

Well we wont be voting tonight. The whole system stinks. Feckin useless, feckless, cretins all of 'em.
Not one of the lazy tw@s have bothered to knock doors and canvas. We've had one sh!tty leaflet pushed through the letterbox. Swansea is in a fvcking mess, oh! we havent got the budgets I hear them cry, bolloxs. Our area is a shambles, the roads are like ploughed fields. I hope they all get rogered tonight, might focus their minds a bit.
And dont get me started on working from home, get the little darlings the fvck back to work and stop moaning, oh yeah that's right, the weathers turning nice so plenty to do out the garden. F*** off is it. Great Britain my ar**

KrunchyKarrot said:
Neath_Jack said:

Been out and about walking fishing etc lately, my god Neath is in a mess. The canals are in hell of a mess, as for the river yesterday i was shocked at the state of both. People whom i talked to said its pointless trying to talk to anyone. Apparently the barge has perished and has been scrapped so all that work has gone to waste, plus there is no maintenance carried out for the last few years as they have been working from home.

The labour council have cut everything in my area, tried to close our Library, reduced the staff in our park to one bloke, both of those are now run by local volunteer groups. The Ferry / Neath canal was one of the best places to fish in all of south Wales 30 years ago. And as it happens, a local person has just asked for volunteers to help clean it up.

Pay one of the highest council taxes in the whole of the UK, and for what? The Labour lead council is sitting on a massive cash reserve, way over what is recommended, for reason only known to them. Scumbags.

Jack2jack said:
Well we wont be voting tonight. The whole system stinks. Feckin useless, feckless, cretins all of 'em.
Not one of the lazy tw@s have bothered to knock doors and canvas. We've had one sh!tty leaflet pushed through the letterbox. Swansea is in a fvcking mess, oh! we havent got the budgets I hear them cry, bolloxs. Our area is a shambles, the roads are like ploughed fields. I hope they all get rogered tonight, might focus their minds a bit.
And dont get me started on working from home, get the little darlings the fvck back to work and stop moaning, oh yeah that's right, the weathers turning nice so plenty to do out the garden. F*** off is it. Great Britain my ar**

What’s the issue with working from home?

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

Indeed.

Plus the general consensus I've heard is that Swansea is being run pretty well at the moment (unlike Neath from what NJ and KK are saying). Lots of development going on, newly opened arena, one of the first councils in the country to pay out the £150 council tax thing...

Plus it ignores my earlier point that if you think everything is shit, use your vote to show that's how you feel. If enough people did so rather than sit on their arses moaning, then things may actually change. Of course that actually requires a bare minimum of effort.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

Sorry, not even going there.

Jack2jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Sorry, not even going there.

Why not? You put it out there, back it up. I’ve been remote working for more than two years now and I can honestly say I’ve never worked harder, or longer hours, or achieved more than I have in that time. They myth that remote working is a doss is just that. A myth.

People should always, always vote. It is your duty to do so.

Neath_Jack said:
KrunchyKarrot said:

The labour council have cut everything in my area, tried to close our Library, reduced the staff in our park to one bloke, both of those are now run by local volunteer groups. The Ferry / Neath canal was one of the best places to fish in all of south Wales 30 years ago. And as it happens, a local person has just asked for volunteers to help clean it up.

Pay one of the highest council taxes in the whole of the UK, and for what? The Labour lead council is sitting on a massive cash reserve, way over what is recommended, for reason only known to them. Scumbags.

They weren’t voted in as Labour either.
They stood for Plaid because they knew nobody would vote for Labour and after they were voted in they absconded to Labour.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

They stood for Plaid because they knew nobody would vote for Labour and after they were voted in they absconded to Labour.

They thought no one in Neath would vote Labour so they stood as Plaid candidates? Is this an alternate universe Neath that I’m not aware of?

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

They thought no one in Neath would vote Labour so they stood as Plaid candidates? Is this an alternate universe Neath that I’m not aware of?

Briton Ferry.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

I have no idea what he is saying either :lol:

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back