• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Don't forget the World Cup play off draw tomorrow

Home for the final too! Short of getting Macedonia that's pretty much the best draw we could have got.

If its Wales v Scotland final will they switch it to the principality stadium

Best_loser said:

So long as it’s not Anfield…

Best_loser said:

Think the FAW pretty much said that they didnt want to do it- the players I think prefer the CCS

TheLoneRanger said:
TheLoneRanger said:
Wales v Austria

Scotland v Ukraine

Winner of each semi final will play each other in the final.

Winner of Wales v Austria will be at home in the final.

Wales v Scotland in the final at Cardiff, meant to be, innit?

Best_loser said:

I don't think they'd do that switch in such a massive game, looks like the football has found its home at the CCS.

Which is a bit of a shame really, with such a big stadium next door. Granted, it's too big for a lot of Wales games...although I did enjoy the Internationals that I went to at the (then) Millennium Stadium. Mostly the highly-attended ones, though.

Best_loser said:

That could be a big mistake if the FAW go down that route of chasing the coin. It’s inevitable that some of the home match feeling will be lost by moving away from Legoland.

Best_loser said:

Noel Mooney, FAW CEO, said the play-offs will be at the CCS 100%.

MrSwerve said:
Best_loser said:

I don't think they'd do that switch in such a massive game, looks like the football has found its home at the CCS.

Which is a bit of a shame really, with such a big stadium next door. Granted, it's too big for a lot of Wales games...although I did enjoy the Internationals that I went to at the (then) Millennium Stadium. Mostly the highly-attended ones, though.

If we could use the bigger stadium regularly I'd be all for it, but there's never likely going to be 60k + plus wanting to attend games cause of the awkwardness of the fixtures mostly being on school nights.

I wouldn't mind using it next summer if we draw France or some other big nation on a Friday/Sat/Sun at home in the Nations League. If we did qualify for the WC, they could sell it out twice over.

JBT95 said:
Best_loser said:

Noel Mooney, FAW CEO, said the play-offs will be at the CCS 100%.

Is the correct answer.

The FAW nowadays aren't as greedy as they were in 1977.

It's on, but I've been down this road too many times. The bastard hope is not getting me this time.

monmouth said:
It's on, but I've been down this road too many times. The bastard hope is not getting me this time.

Yup. BAstard Jordan in 77, Iceland debacle at the vetch (complete with floodlight failures) in 81, Jocks again in 85(with an awful open goal miss by rush) Bodin in 93. Unbelievable sequence really.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back