• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 96
  • Views: Views 5,289
Skippyjack said:
The last time I stepped foot in Neath centre, the town was full of drunken/drugged hoodlums fighting each other, it was like something out of the planet of the apes, exactly the same happened in Port Talbot the last time I actually stepped on the surface and not in the car, the fumes from the steel works has genuinely boggled the minds

I voted Conservative, Swansea is turning into a right s**t hole
Port Talbot and Neath have ALWAYS been absolute dives. It’s not a recent thing.

And yeah, Labour is the best of a bad bunch. I also voted for them.

Two Independents in for my town, fantastic.

As Bob Dyl said, times they are a changin.

I voted Lib Dem in Sketty ward mainly because of Labour’s proposal to build houses on Singleton Park and the fact that the LDs are far more active in the area and campaign well here.

LD candidates duly took all 5 seats.

Darran said:
Labour gone in the Ferry.

Shame that the rest of the Labour voting donkeys in Neath didn't follow suit.

"Ah but he's a lovely man"
"I've always voted Labour, and my father and his father before him"
"Oh I work with his wife / her husband"

As Wayne may have said once or twice before "turkeys voting for Christmas" :roll:

Guy lost his seat in Wrexham that's he's held for over 50 years.
You have to say about time then. Get some younger blood in.

7 seats for the Greens in Wales so far

Outstanding work.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Neath_Jack said:
And gone in Cimla :lol:

Looks like they have lost Neath as a whole. Now time to get Rees out.

They have falling from 43 seats to just 25 :lol:

Wonder if the Indy's will make a go of it with Plaid? Bit complicated I'd imagine, but hope so.

WxmJax said:
KrunchyKarrot said:
Hopefully, fed up of raw sewage running through my town.

That will be the scum Tory government responsible for the scum you see in the river. But I bet you know this already.

People who stand as Independents are usually Tories. They know they won't get in as a Tory so call themselves Independents.
Look a bit silly now moosh :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
KrunchyKarrot said:
Looks like they have lost Neath as a whole. Now time to get Rees out.

They have falling from 43 seats to just 25 :lol:

Wonder if the Indy's will make a go of it with Plaid? Bit complicated I'd imagine, but hope so.

Fantastic work by those in Neath who, like yourself, bothered to vote. So much for votes not being important, Labour have lost control of a council they held for over 25 years and probably considered as safe as any other council in the country.

Now they have to form a coalition to share power, or watch from the sidelines for a few years. If that shock doesn't give them the kick up the arse they clearly need, then there's no hope for them.

Labour lose NPT if I just heard the news right? That’s pretty seismic in South Wales politics terms.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back