• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dragon hotel Swansea

WalterBoyd

First Team Player
Reaction score
Watch this space. :shock:

If what I heard yesterday is correct.

Council would never put over 100 Afghan refugees to live on the Kingsway, Shirley. Not sure if that is the best place, but it is what it is.

Try booking a room - fully booked until further notice.

Just about to start a thread on this Walter, my missus friend has been trying to book a room, some say it's been taken over by the government, huge contract until April. Lots of stuff hitting Facebook ATM.

It's all true. Over 150 refugees initially.

Not sure if a city centre location is ideal, but it is what other cities have done.

What could go wrong ?

Announcment soon.

This news could break on other football sites or media, I have checked and the sauces😁 are correct

WalterBoyd said:
It's all true. Over 150 refugees initially.

Not sure if a city centre location is ideal, but it is what other cities have done.

What could go wrong ?

Announcment soon.
Thats what I've heard too, it's been all been hushed up, but Swansea is a small place, news travels fast.
Not good, if what I've read in other parts of the country is to be believed.

Attracting thousands of students to city centre living. Then attracting hundreds of refugees. Cant see any problems myself.

Unbelievable, look after our own homeless first please. Veterans with mental health issues struggling with no home. Fckn disgrace if true.

WalterBoyd said:
Attracting thousands of students to city centre living. Then attracting hundreds of refugees. Cant see any problems myself.

One minute you say, what could go wrong? then you say can't see any problems myself? hmmm

sainthelens said:
Unbelievable, look after our own homeless first please. Veterans with mental health issues struggling with no home. Fckn disgrace if true.

There’s nothing stopping us doing that other than the government. We have a responsibility with some refugees (especially from Afghanistan) and international eyes are on us. No such requirements for our homeless sadly, so the govt can ignore the issue. It’s not a case of one group over the other. We simply choose to ignore our homeless. No number of refugees will change that.

jack123 said:
WalterBoyd said:

One minute you say, what could go wrong? then you say can't see any problems myself? hmmm

Hmmm. Lighten up ffs.

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:

Hmmm. Lighten up ffs.

What do you mean lighten up? It's just what you posted was confusing? one minute you are saying what could go wrong? Then can't see any problems myself...

Apologies to jack 123,I didn't realise you are the nut job who posted the following, after which we can converse when you are accompanied by your carer, until then , carry on with your arse dribble.

Jack123 thoughts =
"Re: Omicron
I would think, that this Omicron variant, is just put there in case the vaccine looks to have failed. "

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back