• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dragon hotel Swansea

Itchysphincter said:
WalterBoyd said:
Apologies to jack 123,I didn't realise you are the nut job who posted the following, after which we can converse when you are accompanied by your carer, until then , carry on with your arse dribble.

Jack123 thoughts =
"Re: Omicron
I would think, that this Omicron variant, is just put there in case the vaccine looks to have failed. "

You didn’t realise he was a nut job?! Where have you been? He’s now stinking out both forums.

Oh look out Dr P's stalker has just woke up.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
You didn’t realise he was a nut job?! Where have you been? He’s now stinking out both forums.

Reread the threads - I think you’ll find he stalked my posts and posted them in the other board, and you came on here to start threads about me. All true, all there in black and white, loser. BTW, don’t let him catch you talking about him on here, dipshit. :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

Reread the threads - I think you’ll find he stalked my posts and posted them in the other board, and you came on here to start threads about me. All true, all there in black and white, loser. BTW, don’t let him catch you talking about him on here, dipshit. :lol:

Quite funny you telling me to reread the threads DUMMY, you should have done that in the first place, and saved yourself getting owned by the main man, I would have nightmares personally, the way he destroyed you, it was a pleasure to watch! Goodnight Dummy, and don't go stinking up the other board now, I know you are this one. :lol:

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

Quite funny you telling me to reread the threads DUMMY, you should have done that in the first place, and saved yourself getting owned by the main man, I would have nightmares personally, the way he destroyed you, it was a pleasure to watch! Goodnight Dummy, and don't go stinking up the other board now, I know you are this one. :lol:

Back on the sauce are you? You were a gibbering mess and he had the biggest meltdown in the history of PS. It’s all there in black and white. You and him broke all the rules and once again this board saved your embarrassment by deleting multiple posts of yours.

Who spent a week trawling my posts and coming up with nothing? Who asked for my log in details here? Your mate, that’s who.

What did I do besides ask why you had a problem with tampons? You both failed miserably and and only you and he can’t see it.

Now go and make sure he sees this won’t you, and while your at it be sure to message admin and tell them too. :lol:

WalterBoyd said:
Dragon hotel Swansea.

Any thoughts ?
😀

Yeah, stick J123 in there. See if he tells people that they should go back where they came from to their faces.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

Back in the sauce are you? You were a gibbering mess and he had the biggest meltdown in the history of PS. It’s all there in black and white. You and him broke all the rules and once again this board saved your embarrassment by deleting multiple posts of yours.

Who spent a week trawling my posts and coming up with nothing? Who asked for my log in details here? Your mate, that’s who.

What did I do besides ask why you had a problem with tampons? You both failed miserably and and only you and he can’t see it.

Now go and make sure he sees this won’t you, and while your at he sure to message admin and tell them too. :lol:

Ha ha, I feel you need counselling after the way he owned you on those exchanges, me a gibbering mess, nah I wasn't you were intent on causing trouble, many different people were calling you out on it.

Take the beating you had like a man, there is nothing wrong with admitting defeat? I guess you won't that's ok.

Look at me tonight, I had to practically answer my own question to walter to get any sense? I don't know his posts, I thought he was being serious, but it's some kind of big deal, and I get called all sorts for misinterpreting the posters sense of humour, who I had never really looked at his posts before.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Back in the sauce are you? You were a gibbering mess and he had the biggest meltdown in the history of PS. It’s all there in black and white. You and him broke all the rules and once again this board saved your embarrassment by deleting multiple posts of yours.

Now go and make sure he sees this won’t you, and while your at he sure to message admin and tell them too. :lol:

Ha ha, I feel you need counselling after the way he owned you on those exchanges, me a gibbering mess, nah I wasn't you were intent on causing trouble, many different people were calling you out on it.

Take the beating you had like a man, there is nothing wrong with admitting defeat? I guess you won't that's ok.

Look at me tonight, I had to practically answer my own question to walter to get any sense? I don't know his posts, I thought he was being serious, but it's some kind of big deal, and I get called all sorts for misinterpreting the posters sense of humour, who I had never really looked at his posts before.

Stop digging. I did not know you b4 tonight, no agenda from me, but you have been a bit thick in fairness.

Learn and move on.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

If you’re for real you are genuinely the thickest poster to ever post on these boards. :lol: :lol:

BTW, you posted links to Larry Fox and the Daily Mail, attempting to whip up outrage about women’s sanitary products. People like you need calling out, and I am happy to do it. You came on here to start threads about me and your mate spent a week going through my posts…..

All I did is ask why you care? It’s all there in black and white, and you still have t answered, so…..

…. Why do you care?

Itchysphincter said:
WalterBoyd said:
Dragon hotel Swansea.

Any thoughts ?
😀

Yeah, stick J123 in there. See if he tells people that they should go back where they came from to their faces.

Oh the ones smashing the statues up again is it? Based on a video of white/black Marxists , where I said if 'they'

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

If you’re for real you are genuinely the thickest poster to ever post on these boards. :lol: :lol:

BTW, you posted links to Larry Fox and the Daily Mail, attempting to whip up outrage about women’s sanitary products. People like you need calling out, and I am happy to do it. You came on here to start threads about me and your mate spent a week going through my posts…..

All I did is ask why you care? It’s all there in black and white, and you still have t answered, so…..

…. Why do you care?

Stop keeping on about the tampon thread, it's been done! You lost Oh here he goes again people like me, I answered your question twice in that thread, how dull can you be..

Dragon hotel .... it will be a tourist hot spot before we get back on topic.

🙃😁🙄😎

Now carry on , I have half a box of popcorn left, cue picture of someone usually from Amrrica, in a cinema, eating a mouthful of popcorn.

3, 2, 1 action.....

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:

Stop digging. I did not know you b4 tonight, no agenda from me, but you have been a bit thick in fairness.

Learn and move on.

Could have been easily solved, if you had just answered a polite question earlier on in the thread. A bit thick? Please stop you patronising idiot, I asked you a simple question, you never replied.

No other news thread have mentioned Afghans at the Dragon, I hope I haven't done an "Independent" .

As for jack123, I apologise, I have never interracted with anyone so lacking intelliigence and social skills and thought you had escaped from your day care centre. My apologies. I will know to dumb down in future when interracting with you and keep it very simple.👍.

Friends . Hug emoji.

WalterBoyd said:
No other news thread have mentioned Afghans at the Dragon, I hope I haven't done an "Independent" .

As for jack123, I apologise, I have never interracted with anyone so lacking intelliigence and social skills and thought you had escaped from your day care centre. My apologies. I will know to dumb down in future when interracting with you and keep it very simple.👍.

Friends . Hug emoji.

Nah, next time when interacting with someone who you know yourself, doesn't know you, just be a bit more honest, instead of playing up to the crowd.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back