• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dragon hotel Swansea

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
All our problems stem from the self interests of the few. People have been bent over. Those with delusions of some sort of higher class status are cheerleading whilst having their pants pulled down. It’s all so painfully pathetic. Divide and conquer is a proven concept though.

What a boring pathetic statement. Yawn

Mate, the day one of your kind agrees with,or understands one of my posts, is the day where I will rethink my whole outlook on life. 👍🏻

:lol:

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:
What a boring pathetic statement. Yawn

Mate, the day one of your kind agrees with,or understands one of my posts, is the day where I will rethink my whole outlook on life. 👍🏻

'One of your kind', that's hate speech right there!

There is no need for that, just because I don't agree with you.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

If you say so.

Interesting point though, explain why it is hate speech please?

You also didn’t say what you disagreed with - you just said my post was boring. What bored you about it?

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

If you say so.

You also didn’t say what you disagreed with - you just said my post was boring. What bored you about it?

Explain to me what is 'one of my kind'?

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
If you say so.

I will if you want, but I asked first sweetcheeks.

Sounds a bit snowflakey to me, but if you think it is hate speech please explain why.

Why is it hate speech?

Just decided no negative stuff today, so I apologise for that remark regarding your post, it was just a childish snipe. Sun is shining, and look's a lovely day, have a great day Itch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s6VbOEnsgk

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
If you say so.

I think he means you're a bit of a c**t. Unluckily for you, being a c**t is not a protected characteristic.

Is this Swansea Dragon Hotel a nice place in general? I am planning a trip to this city and am looking for a place to stay. This hotel was the first of Google's suggestions, and it does look nice in the pictures. But what do locals think about it?
I like to be prepared in advance not to look for a hotel near me open now when I arrive at the destination city. I want my vacation to be a vacation and not be too stressful. That’s why I try to prepare everything in advance. Are there any other hotels in the area you can recommend? The price should not be higher than the average in the country because I don’t like spending too much on accommodation.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back