• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dragon hotel Swansea

WalterBoyd said:
Apologies to jack 123,I didn't realise you are the nut job who posted the following, after which we can converse when you are accompanied by your carer, until then , carry on with your arse dribble.

Jack123 thoughts =
"Re: Omicron
I would think, that this Omicron variant, is just put there in case the vaccine looks to have failed. "

Ha ha so rather than explain your contradictory posts, you trawled my posts to find that?

Just answer the question, it's simple do you say 'what could go wrong' or 'can't see any problems myself'

Only reason I ask this, is because whilst about to step foot in and reply, I did not know if I was coming or going.

It's all a bit confusing, would you not agree walter boyd.. or is Walter Hyde?

Darran said:
jack123 said:
What do you mean lighten up? It's just what you posted was confusing? one minute you are saying what could go wrong? Then can't see any problems myself...

God you’re RIGHT, again!

Fixed that for you.

Darran summed it up. You are dull.

If you have learning difficulties, I am sorry nobody has flagged this up from your previous posts, they should have,.
There is a duty of care and all that. Just confirm that you have and I will flag it up to admin.

I dont know what else to say, I apologise in advance.

Genuinely sorry , you are right I am wrong.

WalterBoyd said:
Darran summed it up. You are dull.

If you have learning difficulties, I am sorry nobody has flagged this up from your previous posts, they should have,.
There is a duty of care and all that. Just confirm that you have and I will flag it up to admin.

I dont know what else to say, I apologise in advance.

Genuinely sorry , you are right I am wrong.

Just answer the question, and don't waste your time typing insults.

What question ?

Everyone else understands what I wrote. You don't.

Please explain the alphabet and english language to me and then we can move on. Again, everyone else understands it. Small steps and all that. A is for =

WalterBoyd said:
What question ?

Everyone else understands what I wrote. You don't.

Please explain the alphabet and english language to me and then we can move on. Again, everyone else understands it. Small steps and all that. A is for =

Everyone? Like who? Oh Darran you mean, your posts were contradictory, simple as that..

What can I think of this.

Re: Dragon hotel Swansea
Post by WalterBoyd » 01 Dec 2021 22:37

It's all true. Over 150 refugees initially.

Not sure if a city centre location is ideal, but it is what other cities have done.

What could go wrong ?

Announcment soon.

then 14 mins later

Re: Dragon hotel Swansea
Post by WalterBoyd » 01 Dec 2021 22:51

Attracting thousands of students to city centre living. Then attracting hundreds of refugees. Cant see any problems myself.

It's no big deal, but when you say in the manner you have in the first post I highlighted, What could go wrong? For me that means, you expect it to go wrong, Very wrong!, but then you say that you can't see any problems. That is all.

This Welsh labour government make me puke, house the refugees, but let the decades tax paying families suffer with food banks and waiting lists for homes, wouldn't surprise me if these new builds are for refugees.. they're all males looking to compete against the lowly paid, they're not competing against Carolyn Harris and her cushy salary in Mumbles, SA1, Dunvant, Murton and the Gower who all make these decisions, not those who live in Penlan, Birchgrove, Manselton, Gendros, Townhill, Sandfields, Mayhill.. we'll keep voting them in though, because we're a bit thick

If this is the biggest worry in your life and keeping you awake at night. Good on you.

When I read

"One minute you say, what could go wrong? then you say can't see any problems myself? hmmm"

And then read all your further responses, following on from your covid views. I admit I just laughed and thought wtf.

As I was told rightly earlier today and agreed with, all just differing opinions.

Skippyjack said:
This Welsh labour government make me puke, house the refugees, but let the decades tax paying families suffer with food banks and waiting lists for homes, wouldn't surprise me if these new builds are for refugees.. they're all males looking to compete against the lowly paid, they're not competing against Carolyn Harris and her cushy salary in Mumbles, SA1, Dunvant, Murton and the Gower who all make these decisions, not those who live in Penlan, Birchgrove, Manselton, Gendros, Townhill, Sandfields, Mayhill.. we'll keep voting them in though, because we're a bit thick

There could be trouble ahead, sunshine and moonlight...and all that

WalterBoyd said:
If this is the biggest worry in your life and keeping you awake at night. Good on you.

When I read

"One minute you say, what could go wrong? then you say can't see any problems myself? hmmm"

And then read all your further responses, following on from your covid views. I admit I just laughed and thought wtf.

As I was told rightly earlier today and agreed with, all just differing opinions.

Tell me something, was can't see any problems myself comment, tongue in cheek?

I only do tongue in cheek comments.

Now go to friggin sleep

👍

jack123 said:
WalterBoyd said:
Attracting thousands of students to city centre living. Then attracting hundreds of refugees. Cant see any problems myself.

One minute you say, what could go wrong? then you say can't see any problems myself? hmmm

Sarcasm is wasted on you.

Only you though…

J_B said:
jack123 said:
One minute you say, what could go wrong? then you say can't see any problems myself? hmmm

Sarcasm is wasted on you.

Only you though…

Not really, I guess it took me by surprise, it seems the majority seem to disagree with it? Unlike the way you all seem to post on here, Ha ha reap what you sow.

WalterBoyd said:
Apologies to jack 123,I didn't realise you are the nut job who posted the following, after which we can converse when you are accompanied by your carer, until then , carry on with your arse dribble.

Jack123 thoughts =
"Re: Omicron
I would think, that this Omicron variant, is just put there in case the vaccine looks to have failed. "

You didn’t realise he was a nut job?! Where have you been? He’s now stinking out both forums.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back