• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dragon hotel Swansea

Jack2jack said:
Current estimates suggest there are at least 6000 homeless ex servicemen in the UK. Shocking.

Awful numbers! Have you got a link to those stats please?

Neath_Jack said:
Jack2jack said:
Current estimates suggest there are at least 6000 homeless ex servicemen in the UK. Shocking.

Awful numbers! Have you got a link to those stats please?
That figure was 2 years ago, the link is fairly recent, still appalling numbers.
https://www.riverside.org.uk/new-research-create-roadmap-end-veterans-homelessness/

Jack2jack said:
News blackout regarding this, nothing anywhere.🤔

Is it just possible it may not be true, either partially or wholly? I don’t know either way of course.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

Is it just possible it may not be true, either partially or wholly? I don’t know either way of course.
Absolutely, neither do I. Theres a few bits and Bob's on YouTube, might be a bit dubious, check it out and make your own assumptions.🤔

Darran said:
Am I the only one that doesn’t give a fúck?

There do seem to be a lot of Swansea people outraged at being unable to get a hotel room. In Swansea. :lol:

John the clog will be tamping,

Itchysphincter said:
Jack2jack said:
Dont worry your mate will be along soon, for an argument.🤭

BTW, I do agree with you that our service men and women are treated appallingly.
I know, awful innit, a bit like my spelling.👍

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

Nah surely not. It was on Facebook and everything mind

Somehow Stan from vow managed to convince the hotel manager he was a journalist
Stirring it up as usual

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members