• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dragon hotel Swansea

Best_loser said:
Somehow Stan from vow managed to convince the hotel manager he was a journalist
Stirring it up as usual

Who is Stan from vow?

Other than Stan from vow of course :lol:

PSumbler said:
Best_loser said:
Somehow Stan from vow managed to convince the hotel manager he was a journalist
Stirring it up as usual

Who is Stan from vow?

The bald one of the voice of Wales pair , the ones protesting outside the stadium during lockdown, later banned from youtube

No idea if this story is true or not, but seem some posters conflate this with homeless people in the country. Swansea at least is doing well on supporting homeless people:

https://www.swansea.gov.uk/sleepersupport

Since the start of the pandemic, 400 homeless people in Swansea have been helped to move out of temporary accommodation and either into supported housing or a permanent home of their own. The article doesn't mention it, but a further 4 residential pods are being installed at the former Bryn House education centre in Uplands that will provide temporary accommodation for up to 6 people.

Swansea Council promises that every homeless person or rough sleeper who needs a place to stay will get one. So even if this story is true, people don't need to get their knickers in a twist about homeless people in the city not being supported. It has zero impact on that support.

Best_loser said:
PSumbler said:
Who is Stan from vow?

The bald one of the voice of Wales pair , the ones protesting outside the stadium during lockdown, later banned from youtube

Ah that guy :roll: I assume he stays in the Dragon hotel often and probably cant get his usual suite

Well,if all of this is true I assume its been widely reported by the media... :lol:

Darran said:
lol

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/afghan-refugees-swansea-dragon-asylum-22361676

The afghans flown out of Kabul are not asylum seekers , I don't know anymore than anybody else but this news will disappoint vow at least

FFS, I was hoping we could have a complete meltdown on here. Stand easy folks.
Nothing to see here.🥴👍

Darran said:
lol

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/afghan-refugees-swansea-dragon-asylum-22361676

You mean it was bollocks? But we were assured it was true.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
lol

You mean it was bollocks? But we were assured it was true.

Thankfully that doesn't happen very often...😇

Sad thread. The early reactions to that non-story were pretty shitty. Doesn’t surprise me. Watching what’s been happening in good old blighty from afar over the last 10 years is pretty depressing. Blame everything on the wretched immigrant. Much easier than sorting out a well funded health service and closing down tax loopholes for the friends of the Tory Party.

Afghanistan is a commonwealth country and the brexit people wanted more immigrants from commonwealth countries so this is what they voted for :idea:

Longlostjack said:
Sad thread. The early reactions to that non-story were pretty shitty. Doesn’t surprise me. Watching what’s been happening in good old blighty from afar over the last 10 years is pretty depressing. Blame everything on the wretched immigrant. Much easier than sorting out a well funded health service and closing down tax loopholes for the friends of the Tory Party.

All our problems stem from the self interests of the few. People have been bent over. Those with delusions of some sort of higher class status are cheerleading whilst having their pants pulled down. It’s all so painfully pathetic. Divide and conquer is a proven concept though.

Itchysphincter said:
Longlostjack said:

All our problems stem from the self interests of the few. People have been bent over. Those with delusions of some sort of higher class status are cheerleading whilst having their pants pulled down. It’s all so painfully pathetic. Divide and conquer is a proven concept though.

What a boring pathetic statement. Yawn

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

What a boring pathetic statement. Yawn

There he is mun.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back