• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

DUFF SACKED

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Nah, do it now before we dropped off the bottom of the pack just above the relegation spots. It means we’ll have someone in for the start of the Jan window. And besides, the atmosphere and response from the players all pointed to a dead man walking. There’s no guarantee we’ll replace wisely and I’m surprised they have acted, but it’s the right decision imo.

It's 100% the right decision, but it's very much like the arsonist putting out his own fire. Paul Watson next please.

He was never the right guy for the job, the preseason games were fucking awful and outside of that 4 game stretch we never had any real consistency. I wish him well and let's hope recruitment does better this time.

Very surprised but not unhappy.

Frightened about the next decision they make because I don't believe they have the slightest idea what they're doing.

ROKERITE said:
Well Jones was strongly linked with the Rotherham United job but has knocked them back today. The Cardiff connections aside you could do a lot worse than "Mad Nate" as the Stoke supporters christened him.

Thanks, but no thanks...

John Terry 1/10 after leaving Aston villa this morning.

ROKERITE said:
Well Jones was strongly linked with the Rotherham United job but has knocked them back today. The Cardiff connections aside you could do a lot worse than "Mad Nate" as the Stoke supporters christened him.

He failed at Stoke and Southampton

TerryPHELAN said:
A sad situation all round. Never seemed the right fit. Felt for him, especially when you see the performances of the likes of Grimes and Cabango on the weekend. The players have let him down big time.
Hopefully we can get it right this time round.

I don’t disagree but he was the one who threw Cabango back into the side as soon as he was back to fitness… he was probably the only person in the stadium who’d have made that decision.

eteb said:
WTF!!

Really weird (bad) feeling about this..

I'm inclined to agree. I hope I'm wrong but whilst a lot of the football has been hard to watch he has been really hamstrung by injuries, Ginnelly and the departures of Piroe and Ntcham in particular and latterly Key and the lack of options out wide until one game with Bolasie.
There doesn't seem to have been any lack of effort as a team or obvious sign of falling out with him. Martin divided opinion and Duff gave a more honest, albeit dull media show.
Time will tell. I'll be delighted to stay up.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Don’t even joke, I can imagine it being the sort of thing they’d do!

https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/football/20210726-next-swansea-manager-odds-john-terry-slashed-into-odds-on-to-step-into-role#:~:text=Next%20Swansea%20City%20manager%20odds,Cameron%20Toshack%20%E2%80%93%2012%2F1

J_B said:
https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/football/20210726-next-swansea-manager-odds-john-terry-slashed-into-odds-on-to-step-into-role#:~:text=Next%20Swansea%20City%20manager%20odds,Cameron%20Toshack%20%E2%80%93%2012%2F1

That’s from 2021, FFS.

Kinda surprised we have done that so early on, maybe should have had a bit more time.

Not sure I like our chances of appointing an upgrade either

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back