• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

E20 back on the old site

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Dr_Parnassus,Jesus Holy Mother of God.
If he’s all there Rampton is full of them.

Get help mate,seriously get help.

Darran said:
Dr_Parnassus,Jesus Holy Mother of God.
If he’s all there Rampton is full of them.

Get help mate,seriously get help.

Ah, is that who he is. Makes sense. I read a couple of his posts yesterday and thought, WTF???

It's a damn shame that him and his cohorts have taken over the non football section, if you disagree with them they round on you calling you a leftie.

Damn damn shame.

Fireboy said:
It's a damn shame that him and his cohorts have taken over the non football section, if you disagree with them they round on you calling you a leftie.

Damn damn shame.

It’s nothing but a racists dream now.

Darran said:
Fireboy said:

Damn damn shame.

I’ve had enough. Will no longer post. Had enough of personal attacks from Alt-right nutters. Plenty of decent right wing posters like Lohengrin and even Chad whom I disagree with but respect. Not worth it anymore. Arguing about debate and shut everything down with ‘facts’ and ‘data’. Fieryjack gave them a right go too.

Professor said:
Darran said:
I’ve had enough. Will no longer post. Had enough of personal attacks from Alt-right nutters. Plenty of decent right wing posters like Lohengrin and even Chad whom I disagree with but respect. Not worth it anymore. Arguing about debate and shut everything down with ‘facts’ and ‘data’. Fieryjack gave them a right go too.

You leaving is their loss but they won't see it as that. As you've seen it's mostly a siloh of confirmation bias and right wing talking points (propagander).

DJack said:
Professor said:

You leaving is their loss but they won't see it as that. As you've seen it's mostly a siloh of confirmation bias and right wing talking points (propagander).

Not even about politics- just got very nasty and distasteful. Still good signs on here today.

Professor said:
Darran said:

I was pretty annoyed in the beginning that I was banned for no reason and I told the site owner so several times.
I couldn’t care less now though it’s hideous over there.

Professor said:
DJack said:

Not even about politics- just got very nasty and distasteful. Still good signs on here today.

Yes and no. Conservatives (small c) always seem to view everything as a zero sum game and their posting style matches that worldview.

Darran said:
Fireboy said:

Damn damn shame.

Truest thing you ever said.

Lunatics over there. Dimi needs to look up the meaning out 'debate' - although debating is not part of the plan I suppose so no point.

Don't let him ruin this forum.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

Truest thing you ever said.

Lunatics over there. Dimi needs to look up the meaning out 'debate' - although debating is not part of the plan I suppose so no point.

Don't let him ruin this forum.

He won’t.
Message your friends JG get them over here. (If you’ve got any) :lol:

DJack said:
Professor said:

Propaganda...

Although after having a propagander at the other site, it's clear this is the better forum.

jack123 said:
I find the old site good, some really good posters there who make good arguments. Obviously nothing will be solved through an internet forum, but it does pass the time reading through the posts.

You having a swig tonight my friend?
Don’t forget you’ll have to be up early tomorrow to edit your posts. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back