• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ethan Laird being recalled by Man Utd

• Thread starter Roger
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 10,858
Stu James reporting Swans didn’t see it coming.

https://twitter.com/stujames75/status/1477653028035567622?s=21

PSumbler said:
Neath_Jack said:
Or it could be as simple as they want to test him at a higher level.

I'd agree with that (and bar the obvious that Bournemouth are at the top end of the league) but it is the same level after all?

They play the same teams every week

The buck for this lands on Martins doorstep for me, never mind there's rumoured to be players coming in from the football hot bed that is MKD's.

How on earth is this Martins fault ffs? What is the matter with some people - this was always a rebuild year. To go from cooper shite to what Martin wants to do doesnt take 6 months (and without a pre-season). There are some seriously weird people around to think otherwise

Stu Jamess now saying muff and united had talks about taking him next season too - he's obviously been sent there to challenge t the top of the league, have experience winning promotion and then playing in the prem next year.

oh but its our managers fault!!

cant make it up mun

If United come in for Matty Grimes this month we should tell them to do one in retaliation...

Swanjaxs said:
If United come in for Matty Grimes this month we should tell them to do one in retaliation...

:lol:

The Athletic report suggests they are paying a higher loan fee and a greater % of his wages.

Let's be honest people. Is it any surprise? What's he going to learn in that circus that we laughingly call our defense? Personally, I'd change the ringmaster. If the likes of Liverpool and Man.U don't think we're good enough for their young players to learn from, I think we need to sit up and take note.

That is a real kick in the balls and even more galling that he’s going to another Championship team.
If he hadn’t been getting much game time I could understand it.
Happy New fcuking Year 😩

PSumbler said:
The Athletic report suggests they are paying a higher loan fee and a greater % of his wages.

This can’t be a financially orientated decision.

if thats united's reasoning then thats fucking sickening. Greedy manc cunts have enough surely

I bet the first time he goes down in the box for Bournemouth, they’ll get a penalty !

old cob said:
Let's be honest people. Is it any surprise? What's he going to learn in that circus that we laughingly call our defense? Personally, I'd change the ringmaster. If the likes of Liverpool and Man.U don't think we're good enough for their young players to learn from, I think we need to sit up and take note.

Exactly, Martin is to stubborn to see what's happening in front of his eyes and continues to play players out of position where they even look uncomfortable playing in those positions, we play most of the games in our own half and there has been very little improvement in our play the odd game apart and with worse results, 7 times we have conceded 3 or more goals, Man U can see that and Bournemouth's interest has given them an out.

I'm glad Cooper's gone we were awful under him, even though we gained so good results etc, but I can't see where Martin has improved us or where he his going to improve us, his past with MKD's tells us that and don't give me the excuse that he'll have better players, when we looking at his former League one players.

Love to be proved wrong though, but I doubt I will, sadly.

How similar is this to Conor Gallagher coming here. Chelsea took him from Charlton to give to us. They were down the bottom we were near the top Looks like united want him to play in a team that uses him as a defender.

Jeez, this on top of players' recovery and lacking in playing time and playing catchup!
Any other good news out there?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back