• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FA Cup Third Round 2023: The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Bristol City win

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neath_Jack said:
We have to be the worst team in the professional game, for taking throw ins. We have been abysmal at them for donkeys years as well.

I blame Andy Legg, ever since he ran up the tunnel and threw it on the head of chopper Harris v Reading (I think) at the Vetch, our throw ins have been atrocious!

Neath_Jack said:
We have to be the worst team in the professional game, for taking throw ins. We have been abysmal at them for donkeys years as well.

And the worst thrower in in world football is on the bench too.

Live Stream.

https://weakstream.org/soccer-streams/england-fa-cup/bristol-city-vs-swansea-city/104029/

Neath_Jack said:

It's not helped by the fact that it seems only the full backs are allowed to take throws and then they wait 30 seconds, throw it to whomever has wriggled free, get it passed back to them at pace and it either goes out for a throw to the opposition, we or thrower can't control it and we lose possession.

It's like a bad film that's been on repeat for years.

They look as toothless as us.
Hope we don't revert to type and offer up a chance like they gave us.

Midfield engine starting to look a little tired now, will likely look for a change or two on the hour I would think.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back