• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FA Cup Third Round Weekend

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

FIXTURES

[FACUP]2023-01-08,2023-01-09[/FACUP]

RESULTS

[ALLRESULTS]2023-01-06,2023-01-09[/ALLRESULTS]

Swans game live on ESPN+ but be warned the program will finish when the 90 mins are up ( fukin yanks don't understand about injury time. )

My app on stick says there are 150 espn+ channels and where, in Joe's name, is Supersports going to be

jack_lord said:
My app on stick says there are 150 espn+ channels and where, in Joe's name, is Supersports going to be

Google Supersports and go to their website. As far as I know they’re nothing to do with ESPN, and I get the impression they’re an African based company. I’ve registered with them but haven’t worked out how to buy the match off them.

What price the Gogs to pull it off at Coventry?
Fckn 5 thousand of em there fair doos.

:lol: I see Coops will be concentrating on the league.

sainthelens said:
What price the Gogs to pull it off at Coventry?
Fckn 5 thousand of em there fair doos.

2 up now! Fair play. Keeper should never be letting that 2nd in though.

I mostly haven’t got a clue what they’re saying but the Welsh language commentators are brilliantly enthusiastic.

exiledclaseboy said:
I mostly haven’t got a clue what they’re saying but the Welsh language commentators are brilliantly enthusiastic.

English comms available too mind 👍

exiledclaseboy said:

You can change it to English comms if you're that way inclined mind.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back