• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO jack123

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Is your real name David Newman? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• 028CA13A-705C-4C7D-919C-8F977B339E1F.jpeg
    523.8 KB · Views: 228
Thank you.. I will be honest, I am keeping quite calm over this, Wag taking the piss, I would envisage in a few months time it will be a case of lets get ready to RUMBLE.

jack123 said:
Thank you.. I will be honest, I am keeping quite calm over this, Wag taking the piss, I would envisage in a few months time it will be a case of lets get ready to RUMBLE.

Storm the Assembly I say! Who's in 👊💥🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

jack123 said:

And stay calm, Dave.

I was expecting a curry photo to be honest.

Cooperman said:
And stay calm, Dave.

I was expecting a curry photo to be honest.

I will do my best to be calm, one question though, who the hell is Dave?

Quite funny really, people are laughing, yet the goons at the Wag will do a lot worse, if you think they will stop at the 20 is plenty, Be prepared for a lot worse.

jack123 said:
Quite funny really, people are laughing, yet the goons at the Wag will do a lot worse, if you think they will stop at the 20 is plenty, Be prepared for a lot worse.

Fk me, they’re not dropping it to 10 next are they?

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back