• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO jack123

Too be fair, tonight i am not. I am more intrigued what led you to the post that. I do fancy myself as a bit of an amateur psychologist, that's why i said. do you want a hug. because I have a slight inclination to think that something is not right in you're life at this particular time.

There was a lot went on before you saw that the programme was advertised for tv next Friday, and then you posting thatI.
Freud has had his usual line of cocaine I see, he's right though, Darran does have an ego

Freud has had his usual line of cocaine I see, he's right though, Darran does have an ego
If that is a reference to me, I do not touch any drugs! I may be partial to an odd beverage or two, but insinuating I have touched drugs is out of order, my little imbecile friend..

Please explain..
Sigmund Freud sniffed cocaine and smoked cigars for a living and creator and chief of psychoanalysis.. where he believes in unconscious and conscious mind.. he's wrong, because I've seen what actually happens, one of the rare people who've seen the unseen realm

Sigmund Freud sniffed cocaine and smoked cigars for a living and creator and chief of psychoanalysis.. where he believes in unconscious and conscious mind.. he's wrong, because I've seen what actually happens, one of the rare people who've seen the unseen realm
Oh go on, I have to ask what is the unseen realm you refer too?

Oh go on, I have to ask what is the unseen realm you refer too?
The realm after death.. where an alien/demon sucks your entire soul until you die, they jump from person to person slowly embedding away at you

The realm after death.. where an alien/demon sucks your entire soul until you die, they jump from person to person slowly embedding away at you
So have you seen the realm after death, when you are still living? Not criticising here. it's a pretty interesting subject. it's a good subject to talk about, death that is, I mean like i'm not far off 60 years of age, so it's coming for me, sooner rather than later. The last couple of years have gone so fast, next thing I know I will blink my eye, and it will seem like yesterday and I will be 70.

Last edited:
So have you seen the realm after death, when you are still living? Not criticising here. it's a pretty interesting subject. it's a good subject to talk about, death that is, I mean like i'm not far off 60 years of age, so it's coming for me, sooner rather than later. The last couple of years have gone so fast, next thing I know I will blink my eye, and it will seem like yesterday and I will be 70.
I'm a bit different, how can I explain this now.. i was the last person this women saw alive, literally staring right at me, this women just before death latched onto my mind/head, almost like a harry potter curse, it latches on to the closest living person.. a few days went by, and I was vomiting, couldn't sleep, having nightmares, visions, having seizures like an electric eel, hell of a state, and as it got worse I could literally see these shadow, almost like a dementor off harry potter, but smaller and very feint latch onto a living human.. it took about a year and exercise, and I hardly slept, I was sleeping constantly in my classrooms, teachers were obviously oblivious to what was happening to me.. i got no support, nothing, whilst all these dull c*nt teachers wondering why I'm sleeping all the time, they didn't even ask.. can't sleep, too busy having seizure like fits every night wondering wtf is happening to me.. but this wasn't the only thing that was happening to me, I kept dreaming and I had deja vu symptoms as if I've been here before.. odd init, like a little portal that's been embedded in my mind.. but then i visited a psychologist and he basically trained my mind for two years with lithium and it all went a bit mental after that

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back