• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Former trust board members - query from elsewhere

Risc said:
Uxy said:
So, nothing specific then. Righto.

Mate, not being funny, but you're the one spitting out insults with nothing to back them up. And you're calling me the child.

Spitting out insults? Your first response to me was calling me a weirdo, you called someone a coward on Twitter, like I said the hypocrisy is outstanding.

Your time at the trust and what you achieved is what backs my points up, it’s clear as day, and since then your tantrum on here and on other platforms further backs it up, a child like, weak as p*ss hypocrite.

Ah, so you are the chap on Twitter I blocked then? That explains a lot.

Chucking out meaningless generalisations isn't really facts I'm afraid mate. And if you can't see you're the one slinging out insults then I can't really help. But then this is just an excuse for you to slag somebody off on the internet, isn't it.

I thought that Twitter repost to the Indy lot was quite restrained. The pair of them have been posting crap for ages under pseudonyms. If they've got something to say, do it directly I say, like you should have done in your first post. As you said yourself (although then contradicted yourself), I've not exactly kept my mouth shut have I.

I will concede one point though, I wouldn't have ordinarily blocked any Swans fan on there, unless in extremis, and you weren't that. There's plenty I've had far more testy exchanges with, especially when I was still involved with the Trust.

Truth is I just had absolutely no interest in taking part in that particular topic, as frankly I found a lot of the discourse quite sickening. I'm sorry if me blocking you offended you, although in fairness that is one of the options available in that hell site if you don't want to get involved in a conversation.

Uxy said:
Risc said:
Spitting out insults? Your first response to me was calling me a weirdo, you called someone a coward on Twitter, like I said the hypocrisy is outstanding.

Your time at the trust and what you achieved is what backs my points up, it’s clear as day, and since then your tantrum on here and on other platforms further backs it up, a child like, weak as p*ss hypocrite.

Ah, so you are the chap on Twitter I blocked then? That explains a lot.

Chucking out meaningless generalisations isn't really facts I'm afraid mate. And if you can't see you're the one slinging out insults then I can't really help. But then this is just an excuse for you to slag somebody off on the internet, isn't it.

I thought that Twitter repost to the Indy lot was quite restrained. The pair of them have been posting crap for ages under pseudonyms. If they've got something to say, do it directly I say, like you should have done in your first post. As you said yourself (although then contradicted yourself), I've not exactly kept my mouth shut have I.

Dear me you talk some tripe, you’re on here going about insults while you’re calling people weirdos and cowards. Read what you’re writing.

Uxy said:
I will concede one point though, I wouldn't have ordinarily blocked any Swans fan on there, unless in extremis, and you weren't that. There's plenty I've had far more testy exchanges with, especially when I was still involved with the Trust.

Truth is I just had absolutely no interest in taking part in that particular topic, as frankly I found a lot of the discourse quite sickening. I'm sorry if me blocking you offended you, although in fairness that is one of the options available in that hell site if you don't want to get involved in a conversation.

I won’t lose any sleep in you blocking me, that’s not what offends me about you, i said earlier what my problem is with you.

Don’t say it’s just me who you’ve blocked either there have been plenty. One I know had to re block you as you were still commenting on his things while having him blocked so he couldn’t respond. It’s what you do.

Risc said:
Uxy said:

I won’t lose any sleep in you blocking me, that’s not what offends me about you, i said earlier what my problem is with you.

Don’t say it’s just me who you’ve blocked either there have been plenty. One I know had to re block you as you were still commenting on his things while having him blocked so he couldn’t respond. It’s what you do.

You did indeed. None of it backed up. Oh well, can't please everyone, especially fans of Johnny Depp.

I've just looked at my block list. Mainly Cardiff and Brentford fans who went trawling for tweets, as seems to be a thing. You're in a select Swans club with Scouse and one other chap.

I'm intrigued by this random person is who I've supposedly blocked but could still magically see their tweets to reply to them, but has blocked me (which you are fine about). I hate to bring up the H word here but ...

Twitter Block list update: Actually it's just Risc/Blaine and two of Scouse's random handles. You should be honoured, I actually like Scouse even if he can get a bit OTT.

Uxy said:
Risc said:

You did indeed. None of it backed up. Oh well, can't please everyone, especially fans of Johnny Depp.

I've just looked at my block list. Mainly Cardiff and Brentford fans who went trawling for tweets, as seems to be a thing. You're in a select Swans club with Scouse and one other chap.

I'm intrigued by this random person is who I've supposedly blocked but could still magically see their tweets to reply to them, but has blocked me (which you are fine about). I hate to bring up the H word here but ...

Johnny Depp fan? Never made a comment about the bloke, don't even think I have watched one of his films. Did I even reference him in my tweets to you? My reply to you was based on your attitude to someone who replied to you on the subject. I shared my feelings on the thread on here, the truth in that particular case is the only thing that matters as far as I'm concerned, it has no baring on others.

You can still see tweets when you have blocked someone, they just cant see yours.

Uxy said:
Twitter Block list update: Actually it's just Risc/Blaine and two of Scouse's random handles. You should be honoured, I actually like Scouse even if he can get a bit OTT.

Have I given you permission to use my name? Who do you think you are pal?

You like scouse do you? Good on you. He’s always been nice enough to me. But I don’t like you.

Risc said:
Uxy said:

Johnny Depp fan? Never made a comment about the bloke, don't even think I have watched one of his films. Did I even reference him in my tweets to you? My reply to you was based on your attitude to someone who replied to you on the subject. I shared my feelings on the thread on here, the truth in that particular case is the only thing that matters as far as I'm concerned, it has no baring on others.

You can still see tweets when you have blocked someone, they just cant see yours.

I did not know that, but that makes sense. I suspect I know who this person you're referring to is, because they've had a habit of replying to my tweets even though I can't see theirs, or taking shots at me without me being able to see them, or reply. This is all making a lot of sense now, in many ways.

Risc said:
Uxy said:

You like scouse do you? Good on you. He’s always been nice enough to me. But I don’t like you.

Firstly, I didn't know it was your name or just another anonymous handle. Secondly, you posted it on the internet, and stated on here that I had blocked you.

I'm not sure GDPR will cover you here mate. But what's the problem about people on here knowing who you are?

Uxy said:
Risc said:

Firstly, I didn't know it was your name or just another anonymous handle. Secondly, you posted it on the internet, and stated on here that I had blocked you.

I'm not sure GDPR will cover you here mate. But what's the problem about people on here knowing who you are?

Yes, without ever using your name, I'd have thought that should be replicated. Just "another anonymous" handle? What are you on about? Seriously?

Many people on here know who I am, the site owner knows my identity, Darran does too, along with others. What do you mean with that question, this was a discussion on a forum and you've brought identities into it and why I have a problem with people knowing who i am? I'm getting the feeling you're trying to intimate me :lol: :lol: am I right Uxy?

Uxy said:
Risc said:
Don’t worry about taking me seriously, if I was you I’d take what Jon said on Twitter seriously though, he should be putting a invoice in for consultancy.

Don’t get me started on you attacking the trust for hiding behind confidentiality 😂 dear me, pot kettle black be f*cked that’s what you constantly did. Like I said, hypocrite.

Out of interest, what did I hide behind in terms of confidentiality? I don't recall the members being quite this up in arms beforehand, but I'm sure you can enlighten me.

As for your mate, he can take it up with Lisa. One of them is wrong, and I'll back the latter. Not that his point is relevant anyway, which is a point you both seem to be missing.

I’ve just had a look at the tweets you are talking about.

Directors of the group are included in that disclosure note for work done at subsidiaries as well, but only, strictly, if they are directors of the holding company. Gareth is not. He’s a director of the subsidiary.
You can include people at the holding company if they are subsidiary directors if they have particular influence at holding company level. I’m not sure that would be the case here.
It’s always possible of course that a filing has been missed in which case he’d be listed as a director of the holding company on the next accounts and companies house should be updated.

The reality though, to be honest, is it makes no difference. As I’ve said before, I think the large part of the difference is the Birch payoff. The salary of a financial controller in Swansea is unlikely to make up a £350k difference…

Risc said:
Uxy said:

Yes, without ever using your name, I'd have thought that should be replicated. Just "another anonymous" handle? What are you on about? Seriously?

Many people on here know who I am, the site owner knows my identity, Darran does too, along with others. What do you mean with that question, I'm getting the feeling you're trying to intimate me :lol: :lol: am I right Uxy?

Eh? Bloody hell :lol:

Oh, and I’ve just had a look at the other site as well to see what on Earth has sparked this.

Lol.

I see various ‘other accounts’ are out in force. Including the one who’s obsessed with me. Who could that be I wonder… (as though we don’t know).

Uxy said:
Risc said:

Many people on here know who I am, the site owner knows my identity, Darran does too, along with others. What do you mean with that question, I'm getting the feeling you're trying to intimate me :lol: :lol: am I right Uxy?

Eh? Bloody hell :lol:

Why did you use my name Uxy?

What anonymous handles do you speak of? I made it clear who I was when I first made comment so you knew who the comments were coming from.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back