• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Former trust board members - query from elsewhere

monmouth said:
Risc said:
That ship has sailed

Yes, it’s all meaningless now unless decent people get this lot of nothings kicked out and we get 10000 fans behind it. So, yeah it’s finished. I won’t get involved so I can’t expect anyone else to, and so we deserve this bunch of talentless nowts.

Yeah, but what I would say is the guy on here calling people “cowards” on twitter, who in turns blocks anyone who challenges him to stop any discussion, I think is pretty rich to be honest. Maybe that’s just me though.

One of the biggest disappointments for me is Terry Sinnett the Supporters Director.
We had two live meetings and from the second this pathetic deal was announced he disappeared off twitter.
He’s the Supporters Director and should be talking with supporters ffs.

Darran said:
One of the biggest disappointments for me is Terry Sinnett the Supporters Director.
We had two live meetings and from the second this pathetic deal was announced he disappeared off twitter.

Stu Mac was the same, the old regime were no better imo.

Risc said:
monmouth said:
Yes, it’s all meaningless now unless decent people get this lot of nothings kicked out and we get 10000 fans behind it. So, yeah it’s finished. I won’t get involved so I can’t expect anyone else to, and so we deserve this bunch of talentless nowts.

Yeah, but what I would say is the guy on here calling people “cowards” on twitter, who in turns blocks anyone who challenges him to stop any discussion, I think is pretty rich to be honest. Maybe that’s just me though.

Is that me you're referring to there Risc? The only person I've blocked in memory is some weird chap who took umbrage about me not wanting to talk about Johnny Depp, which was just weird.

Uxy said:
Risc said:

Is that me you're referring to there Risc? The only person I've blocked in memory is some weird chap who took umbrage about me not wanting to talk about Johnny Depp, which was just weird.

Yeah it is you uxy. You started the conversation, someone replied to you on a public forum and you couldn’t deal with it. You come across as having a bit of a superiority complex and I’m not sure why, I read a guy trying to educate you on directors payments, and I couldn’t help but think “this guy was the chairman of the trust”

Jesus wept.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

Stu Mac was the same, the old regime were no better imo.

I agree.

Risc said:
Uxy said:

Yeah it is you uxy. You started the conversation, someone replied to you on a public forum and you couldn’t deal with it. You come across as having a bit of a superiority complex and I’m not sure why, I read a guy trying to educate you on directors payments, and I couldn’t help but think “this guy was the chairman of the trust”

Jesus wept.

You should have said it was me first time, old chap. Better to be straight eh.

You do realise that chap who was trying to "educate" me on directors payments was directly contradicting what Lisa put on here regarding whether that figure involved Gareth Davies, don't you? Easy to recall, as I'd originally thought the same as him. As I tried to say several times though, it didn't even matter either way if he was included or not, one of the Americans seems to be getting cash which was the relevant point. But anyway...

Oh and in closing, I didn't start the conversation you think I did. Feel free to check back. My tweet referred simply to Twitter being a cesspit that day, and it was. I hadn't even mentioned that case, not least as every pub bore misogynist was commenting on it, and I had no interest in doing so. That chap seemed to think my perfectly polite request to take no part in that conversation, which had taken place in reply to that tweet, from others, was something that involved him, even though he wasn't even tagged in the conversation. Oh, it wasn't you was it?! 😂

So, anyway, in summary, you think I'm hypocritical calling Haynes a coward cos I blocked a Johnny Depp fan. Is that about right?

Uxy said:
Risc said:

Jesus wept.

You do realise that chap who was trying to "educate" me on directors payments was directly contradicting what Lisa put on here regarding whether that figure involved Gareth Davies, don't you? Easy to recall, as I'd originally thought the same as him. As I tried to say several times though, it didn't even matter either way if he was included or not, one of the Americans seems to be getting cash which was the relevant point. But anyway...

Oh and in closing, I didn't start the conversation you think I did. Feel free to check back. My tweet referred simply to Twitter being a cesspit that day, and it was. I hadn't even mentioned that case, not least as every pub bore misogynist was commenting on it, and I had no interest in doing so. That chap seemed to think my perfectly polite request to take no part in that conversation, which had taken place in reply to that tweet, from others, was something that involved him, even though he wasn't even tagged in the conversation. Oh, it wasn't you was it?! 😂

So, anyway, in summary, you think I'm hypocritical calling Haynes a coward cos I blocked a Johnny Depp fan. Is that about right?

Yeah I do think you’re a hypocrite, you do a lot of talking online about a lot of subjects, you said yourself you’re an opinionated halfwit, which I 100% agree with you with, but when someone calls you out you throw your toys out. You’d have been better set not to make any sort of comment on a public platform if you don’t want the replies.

Weak as p*ss pal. You can see why you’re time as trust chair was a failure, but atleast you had a go I suppose.

Risc said:
Uxy said:

Yeah I do think you’re a hypocrite, you do a lot of talking online about a lot of subjects, you said yourself you’re an opinionated halfwit, which I 100% agree with you with, but when someone calls you out you throw your toys out. You’d have been better set not to make any sort of comment on a public platform if you don’t want the replies.

Weak as p*ss pal. You can see why you’re time as trust chair was a failure, but atleast you had a go I suppose.

Aw bless. Talk about toys out of the pram.

Anyway, this has been a helpful exercise for me to know whether I should take anything you say seriously for the future. Nos da cariad.

Uxy said:
Risc said:

Anyway, this has been a helpful exercise for me to know whether I should take anything you say seriously for the future. Nos da cariad.

Don’t worry about taking me seriously, if I was you I’d take what Jon said on Twitter seriously though, he should be putting a invoice in for consultancy.

Don’t get me started on you attacking the trust for hiding behind confidentiality 😂 dear me, pot kettle black be f*cked that’s what you constantly did. Like I said, hypocrite.

Risc said:
Uxy said:

Don’t worry about taking me seriously, if I was you I’d take what Jon said on Twitter seriously though, he should be putting a invoice in for consultancy.

Don’t get me started on you attacking the trust for hiding behind confidentiality 😂 dear me, pot kettle black be f*cked that’s what you constantly did. Like I said, hypocrite.

Out of interest, what did I hide behind in terms of confidentiality? I don't recall the members being quite this up in arms beforehand, but I'm sure you can enlighten me.

As for your mate, he can take it up with Lisa. One of them is wrong, and I'll back the latter. Not that his point is relevant anyway, which is a point you both seem to be missing.

Uxy said:
Risc said:

Out of interest, what did I hide behind in terms of confidentiality? I don't recall the members being quite this up in arms beforehand, but I'm sure you can enlighten me.

As for your mate, he can take it up with Lisa. One of them is wrong, and I'll back the latter. Not that his point is relevant anyway, which is a point you both seem to be missing.

You were silent, you said nothing and did nothing but now you’re out you’re up in arms, you hate being challenged and not strong enough in your own convictions to argue your points hence the “nos da cariad” nonsense earlier. Like a child.

Risc said:
Uxy said:

You were silent, you said nothing and did nothing but now you’re out you’re up in arms, you hate being challenged and not strong enough in your own convictions to argue your points hence the “nos da cariad” nonsense earlier. Like a child.

So, nothing specific then. Righto.

Mate, not being funny, but you're the one spitting out insults with nothing to back them up. And you're calling me the child.

Uxy said:
Risc said:

So, nothing specific then. Righto.

Mate, not being funny, but you're the one spitting out insults with nothing to back them up. And you're calling me the child.

Spitting out insults? Your first response to me was calling me a weirdo, you called someone a coward on Twitter, like I said the hypocrisy is outstanding.

Your time at the trust and what you achieved is what backs my points up, it’s clear as day, and since then your tantrum on here and on other platforms further backs it up, a child like, weak as p*ss hypocrite.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back