• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

French winger Bianchini on verge of move?

I spent ages trying to come up with a chant for this one, Bianchini isn't easy to find one for but I think I found a winner!

It was an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow, polka dot bikini
That she wore for the first time today

He is our super duper, ultra tricksy flying frenchman Bianchini
Scoring a goal for the Swans today

First line might need some work but overall it feels like a good un

I spent ages trying to come up with a chant for this one, Bianchini isn't easy to find one for but I think I found a winner!

It was an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow, polka dot bikini
That she wore for the first time today

He is our super duper, ultra tricksy flying frenchman Bianchini
Scoring a goal for the Swans today

First line might need some work but overall it feels like a good un
It's perfect.

Like that the permanent signings we are making are 4 years + option not just 3 years and we get stuck like previous

The main difference between Martin and Williams that gives me hope is that Williams seems to value pace and width in the team, 2 things that Martin didn't seem bothered about.

Absolutely spot on mate. Been crying out for pace and width.

Lot of money. From his stats I wouldn't say he's a 2million+ player so I hope the recruitment team has done their homework.

And that Williams wants him. Another Kuharevych situation we really do not want.

Quite a big outlay for us for a winger that.
2m plus add ons, but a 4 year deal for another player who is young and has huge scope to improve.
Definitely, hope he does well for us, the contract situations are much better now when we’re signing players.

No one can argue that Coleman and co aren’t learning the lessons of the past. This window has been as good as we could have hoped for realistically, considering our budget
Yep, credit where it’s due.

A couple more loans for a goalkeeper and striker and we’ll be looking decent.

Still holding out hope we go in for a late deal for the Swedish No.10

Yep, credit where it’s due.

A couple more loans for a goalkeeper and striker and we’ll be looking decent.

Still holding out hope we go in for a late deal for the Swedish No.10
Would be nice but I have a feeling this guy was brought in instead, but who knows Milleskog has been playing striker for his club and with his comments the other day we might be trying to get the fee down abit.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back