• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

French winger Bianchini on verge of move?

No one can argue that Coleman and co aren’t learning the lessons of the past. This window has been as good as we could have hoped for realistically, considering our budget
Ronald, Eom and Franco look like players we would have had during our glory years.
If big Vip settles well, we could have another star on our hands.
It could all go pear shaped of course but it really feels as though they’ve worked hard and smart since Jan (which should be the norm if we’re to be successful)

Would be nice but I have a feeling this guy was brought in instead, but who knows Milleskog has been playing striker for his club and with his comments the other day we might be trying to get the fee down abit.
Yep, I wonder if he’ll end up being a deadline day deal.

I think he’s keen on the deal

On reflection... I'm pleased we haven't gone down the predominantly prem loan kids plan. Apart from Rushworth the rest offered very little. Couple that with poor signings of Mylo, Yates and Toe based on last season. We also suffered the long lay offs of Allen and Walsh and the temperamental Pato.

We've avoided the inflated UK market and invested in pace out wide and started to strengthen other areas. If we can piece this all together fans will return and we could be a dark horse this season.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back