• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gareth Bale

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
1/3 to sign for the scum! Must be something in it, or they’re all chucking money on in desperation 🤣

FelindreJack said:
1/3 to sign for the scum! Must be something in it, or they’re all chucking money on in desperation 🤣

I would suspect Bale will virtually play for nothing just to keep ticking over, he's not short of a bob or two...

Anyways, lose the playoff final and it's adios Baleo 👍

That will be a huge signing for them if it comes off, both on the pitch and in terms of commercial revenue.

I’d assume he’ll take all the commercial revenue in lieu of his wedge. He’d save them from relegation, just, if he doesn’t just give in when he sees the shit that surrounds him, ‘tweak a hamstring’ and fuck off to play golf.

Gotta wonder how many games in a 46 game season he would manage. Barely a quarter of them maybe? If he can't handle it in the sun and nice stadiums in Spain, how's he gonna cope getting kicked all over the place in the wind and rain in northern England?

I'd rather he was wrapped up in cotton wool than play championship football should wales qualify

If he signs for Cardiff, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it's only up until the World Cup to keep himself in shape. If Wales lose the play off final, I suspect his club football career has already ended with the 'bad back' that's been keeping him out for the past couple of weeks.

What’s the odds on him getting clattered in the first game of the season and being out for the World Cup? 🙄

He would be playing for virtually nothing , probably not start in many games and even then maybe only a handfull, when he retires he will no doubt have many business ventures in the Cardiff area and being an ex Cardiff player will enhance that , if it happens , a big if

Can't see it happening. Surely he must have some pride left.

Cardiff boy, his Uncle has played for them, wants a few months ticking over before what he hopes would be the World Cup and his swansong. Can definitely see it happening.

Let’s be honest, if he were to come back to play for a welsh club, why would he want to play for that lot over us after we humiliated twice last season? 🤣

I can't think of anything worse in a team environment, a player who's only there for 3 months to keep fitness up, will barely train and play whenever he wants.

Take the name away and no manager would ever bring a player like that in

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back