• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

You have to do it annually so worth checking that you’re registered.
Sorry but that is wrong! From a little period investigating this, the only reason you would even interact with anybody, is that you have changed address, and that's it! As long as you are on the electoral register, you are good to go.

As a footnote, I am quite puzzled why the people in charge of this, displayed this confusion..Baffles me, and even if you google it, it puts a fence up. Quite funny really.

Sorry but that is wrong! From a little period investigating this, the only reason you would even interact with anybody, is that you have changed address, and that's it! As long as you are on the electoral register, you are good to go.

As a footnote, I am quite puzzled why the people in charge of this, displayed this confusion..Baffles me, and even if you google it, it puts a fence up. Quite funny really.
ECB is never wrong!

ECB is never wrong!
I know we get a letter from the council periodically and have to log on and confirm details are correct. Whether that means you get removed from the register I’ve no idea. Our 123 chum has investigated and I didn’t so he’s probably right. Thinking about it we had postal votes for the PCC elections last month so we must be on the list.

ECB is never wrong!
Well he is wrong this time.!! i mean bloody hell like, where did this yearly register come from? That is complete claptrap.. Not that it matters obviously Labour will win, but let's be serious with what we say.

Well he is wrong this time.!! i mean bloody hell like, where did this yearly register come from? That is complete claptrap.. Not that it matters obviously Labour will win, but let's be serious with what we say.
Calm down son if I’m wrong I’m wrong it’s not the end of the world. Put the ale down, punchy boy.

My grandmother was always a staunch Labour supporter throughout her whole life,she had a massive stroke several years ago and the hospital kept her alive until all the family could be there for when they switched the life support machine off.

I was the first one to arrive and the consultant said to me “her heart is still beating but her brain is dead.”

I remember thinking to myself “fuck me she’d be tamping if she knew she’d turned into a Tory.

My grandmother was always a staunch Labour supporter throughout her whole life,she had a massive stroke several years ago and the hospital kept her alive until all the family could be there for when they switched the life support machine off.

I was the first one to arrive and the consultant said to me “her heart is still beating but her brain is dead.”

I remember thinking to myself “fuck me she’d be tamping if she knew she’d turned into a Tory.
I'm a Tory

We are Tory
we are Tory
we are Tory, from the Den,
we are Tory, super Tory,
we are Tory, from the Den.

No one likes us, no one likes us,
no one likes us, we don't care,
we are Tory, super Tory
we are Tory, from the Den.

Might pop into the gowerton con club and listen to the old daft army lot waxing lyrical about how all us young uns are wrong uns

Clacton will take some winning. The Tory incumbent had more than 70% of the vote last time round. UKIP (which is basically now called Reform) held it before but only because the incumbent Tory MP defected to UKIP and held onto it until he stood down cos he was dodgy as fuck.

Fair play 😂

Clacton will take some winning. The Tory incumbent had more than 70% of the vote last time round. UKIP (which is basically now called Reform) held it before but only because the incumbent Tory MP defected to UKIP and held onto it until he stood down cos he was dodgy as fuck.
I went to Clacton once, it was shut 😂
#bmanning

Just had a labour chap knock my door with his leaflet. Told him I’d be voting for them but only because I want to see Tories decimated for a generation, and not because I admire Kinnock or Kier. He laughed and slunk off 🤣

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back