• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Still early days of course but so far the only election literature through my door (Gower constituency) has been from the Tory candidate. Sadly, they didn’t stop for a chat.
You should have called the team in, could have put him in the stocks and chucked rotten food and half bricks at him 💪 :ROFLMAO:

Still early days of course but so far the only election literature through my door (Gower constituency) has been from the Tory candidate. Sadly, they didn’t stop for a chat.
Nothing through my door. Don’t even know who’s standing in my new boundary area.

Do we have to ‘register’ to vote? That’s what just came up on an election page when I looked for what area I’m in.

You’ve always been in Aberavon.
Aye I know I was in it previously but assumed that when they redone the boundary’s they were doing it so the people in Neath voted for you know, the neath candidate. But no, we’ve now been lumped in with Maesfuckingteg!

Are you registered automatically or something, as I don’t think I’ve ever logged onto the www to do it before.
No they tend to send you something to re-register every so often. But now I’m thinking about it I haven’t seen anything for a while so I’m gonna check.

No they tend to send you something to re-register every so often. But now I’m thinking about it I haven’t seen anything for a while so I’m gonna check.

Is it something the council send out by post? That’s the only thing that I may have done in the past. But I’ve just registered at that link just in case anyway.

Had literature from Bim Afolami (current incumbent) and a knock on the door from Alastair Strathearn (the one who overturned Dorries' majority at the last by election). His team reckon with the boundary changes it's now between Tory and Labour (probably because Harpenden has decoupled from our area)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back