• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

It’s not though is it. I’m a pretty pedantic fella at times I don’t mind admitting that. But in September 20#3 Wales introduced a default 20mph speed limit in residential areas. In May 2024 Wales still has a default 20mph speed limit in residential areas. The law is still in place. The speed limits are still in place. If that’s a reversal I need to reevaluate my understanding of the word. :ROFLMAO:
Nothing wrong with being pedantic, I can tend to lean that way upon times 😉

Think we might need to agree to disagree on this one, otherwise we could go back and forth for years.

Nothing wrong with being pedantic, I can tend to lean that way upon times 😉

Think we might need to agree to disagree on this one, otherwise we could go back and forth for years.
I’m always happy to agree to disagree with anyone. Usually less happy to redefine well known words but I’ll let it slide this time. ;)

Same thing gets said at pretty much every election. It’s mostly bollocks. It wasn’t said last time of course when Labour fielded a true far leftie. Amd got gubbed out of sight.
Lucky for Starmer that Sunak and his cohorts have run thier race.

Last edited:
Survation poll predicts a Labour majority of 324. Yeah, no. Never in a million years will it get anywhere near that.

Survation poll predicts a Labour majority of 324. Yeah, no. Never in a million years will it get anywhere near that.
It will not get anywhere near that. July 4 was probably damage limitation. University students are all out of there student accommodation on June 1st. Although many will start new tenancy agreements on July 1st they will be gone for the summer and the maximum effect of the "traditional" left wing student bias is going to be lost. Scotland school holidays are also going to effect the pattern of voting with families on holidays leaving the older generation with their niggly right wing views to prop up some seats.
One thing of interest is interest. The base rate review is due in two weeks and it is more than possible there will be the first drop by the Bank of England and the tory party will be all over that.
The red tops that favour the tories will be in full anti Labour slur mode over the next couple of weeks as well.
I'm not sure what Farage is up to as he is really a Tory through and through.

I'm not sure what to say about the 20 mph speed limit review although I do believe it was suggested that enough pressure would see a change.

It’s not though is it. I’m a pretty pedantic fella at times I don’t mind admitting that. But in September 20#3 Wales introduced a default 20mph speed limit in residential areas. In May 2024 Wales still has a default 20mph speed limit in residential areas. The law is still in place. The speed limits are still in place. If that’s a reversal I need to reevaluate my understanding of the word. :ROFLMAO:
And we should know about reversals as we had to watch Martin’s team for 2 years 🤣

OK, OK, OK, OK,, I'm just gonna stop you there gentlemen , OK, OK,

 Ffs

I’d forgotten how shit these debates are. Sunak’s lie about a Labour’s planned £2k tax rise plan has been allowed to be repeated unchallenged because the moderator refused to let Starmer respond.

I’d forgotten how shit these debates are. Sunak’s lie about a Labour’s planned £2k tax rise plan has been allowed to be repeated unchallenged because the moderator refused to let Starmer respond.
Is there a moderator?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back