• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Labour came up to my road the other day, there were loads of them, I thought they were Jehovah's Witness at first, they were like cold callers on steroids.

Quite funny really, it really is true, the only time you see them when an election is near, I didn't answer the door anyway, don't want to speak to them.

Although I do regret, not spotting them earlier, and grabbed my phone and taken a picture, would have been great to see all the labour piling up the street, alongside all the uncollected black bags, and food bins, would have made a great shot, although no doubt when my dad was a toolmaker gets in, I will have more chances, for black bag shots left rotting on the street. :)
You should have opened the door and confronted them about the problems in your area and asked them what are they going to do to sorted it out. I had a Labour councillor and MP canvassing down my place a few months ago and expressed my frustrations to her in no uncertain terms. TBF she took it well, she also blamed the Senedd!

Last edited:
You should have opened the door and confronted them about the problems in your area and asked them what are they going to do to sorted it out. I had a Labour councillor and MP canvassing down my place a few months ago and expressed my frustrations to her in no uncertain terms. TBF she took it well, she also blamed the Senedd!
I think half the reason I don't care about Labour, is because of the Welsh Government, so I suppose it would be unfair on them, moaning about Welsh Labour in the Senedd, unless they took the same view. ?

I think half the reason I don't care about Labour, is because of the Welsh Government, so I suppose it would be unfair on them, moaning about Welsh Labour in the Senedd, unless they took the same view. ?
Exactly how I feel.

Could they pass new legislation to do it?
Westminster doesn’t have the power to legislate in this area of policy for Wales so they’d have to ask the Senedd for permission to allow Westminster to legislate in a devolved area. To which the Senedd will obviously say no.

Westminster doesn’t have the power to legislate in this area of policy for Wales so they’d have to ask the Senedd for permission to allow Westminster to legislate in a devolved area. To which the Senedd will obviously say no.
That’s good to know, I assumed they could do something to bypass the devolved areas if they wanted to.

I'm voting for Plaid Cymru, just to let you all know.. they haven't attempted to assassinate me yet

So it's possible
As the law currently stands it isn’t. I’ve outlined the two ways it could theoretically happen. First,get the Senedd’s consent. Won’t happen. Alternatively, reverse devolution entirely, which they’re not proposing. So no.

Sunak "judge me on my record"

Today: economy flat lines with zero growth.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back