• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Driver recorded doing 88mph in 20mph zone

The biker boys from blaenymaes regularly do 70mph on 20, dealing drugs continuously an all.. doing wheelies an all the daft c*cks what they are

Some people are committed to sticking to 20mph when there is absolutely no need to, its annoying and fucking ridiculous, working down West Wales and there's virtually tumbleweed rolling along the roads and some nanny goat sticks religiously to 18mph's some days I end up with maybe an hr 40 to get home so I need to be done and dusted by 3:15 latest and I can get stuck behind some plebs driving between jobs and on way home. :mad:
And that’s exactly why lower speed limits reduce injuries and death. You’re in a rush to get somewhere, you’re gonna break the speed limit. If you’re in a 20 zone you’re probably gonna do between 25 and 28. If you’re in a 30 zone you’re gonna do somewhere between 34-37 or so. If you hit someone you’re far less likely to do serious damage to them when you’re speeding in a 20 zone than you are if you’re speeding in a 30 zone. These are all facts.

You're familiar with the Tudno area then:ROFLMAO:
They only do drug deals for their regular medicinal purpose people.. two live either side of my nan, my next neighbour is on it, few tw*ts on the other street.. it's all mental health purposes though, the daft c*nts.. the police know they've got a f*cking weed farm out the back of their garden.. they'd rather watch me do f*ck all though

And that’s exactly why lower speed limits reduce injuries and death. You’re in a rush to get somewhere, you’re gonna break the speed limit. If you’re in a 20 zone you’re probably gonna do between 25 and 28. If you’re in a 30 zone you’re gonna do somewhere between 34-37 or so. If you hit someone you’re far less likely to do serious damage to them when you’re speeding in a 20 zone than you are if you’re speeding in a 30 zone. These are all facts.
Stop making sense, mun. It simply won’t do.

Sunak has obviously lost the will to continue now, he's going to shout out I hate you poor people with impunity or something

Roads are quiet, and empty, if there's parked cars that's fair enough or hidden turning's, schools etc irresponsible I'm not, I do more driving than I do work some days and weeks and I see loads that are.
Drive as much as I do and you'd be frustrated as I am when stuck behind someone insistent on maintaining a speed between 15 and 18mph, there's so many speed changes on those roads where people go from 20 to 30, 20 to 40, 30 to 50 etc then brake like twats when a reduced speed sign appears, they got no sense of anticipation whatsofuckingever you just know what they are going to do, so I give them the space. And I don't rush anywhere, you can't on those roads and you can't rush the jobs I do.

I don't go belting about, our vehicles are tracked so our speeds are monitored and we get pulled for excessive speeds, braking and steering which include wheel spins, which occur often when you travel through the lanes down west, trying to avoid the lanes is virtually impossible without a commercial Sat Nav!

The problem is that people complain when manifesto commitments are ignored and also complain when they’re delivered. The retrospective outrage about the default 20mph speed limit in Wales is a blinding example of the latter. It was in the manifesto, there was a full public consultation, the law spent many months passing through the Senedd with many debates on it and yet thousands of people acted like it was a massive surprise when it was actually implemented.
6,018 online responses were received by the Welsh Government in the consultation period. After the removal of 447 duplicate responses and the integration of an additional 36 paper responses (including 10 from organisations), a total of 5,607 responses were analysed. 3.2 million people live in Wales.

So Farage advocating an insurance based healthcare system

How many people will continue to swallow his nonsense

6,018 online responses were received by the Welsh Government in the consultation period. After the removal of 447 duplicate responses and the integration of an additional 36 paper responses (including 10 from organisations), a total of 5,607 responses were analysed. 3.2 million people live in Wales.
What’s your point? 3.2m had the opportunity to respond. 99.9% of them couldn’t be arsed, waited till it was implemented and the whined incessantly.

465000 signatures the petition asking the Welsh government to “rescind and remove the disastrous 20mph law”. I think that represents the response to the realisation of the implementation. It illustrates that the public don't take much not of what politicians say or what is in the manifesto. I missed it and I enjoy politics. That said it was a vague sentence buried deep in the manifesto.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back