• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

But I'm looking forward to tonight's debate which has to be better than the last one.

Er, is it wrong of me to fantasise of a threesome with Angela Rayner and Penny Mordant?

Survation poll predicts a Labour majority of 324. Yeah, no. Never in a million years will it get anywhere near that.
As a Labour supporter I very much hope not. (1) Whoever gets in, you always need a strong Opposition to hold the Government to account. (2) That would mean there would be hundreds of ambitious MPs with no prospect of promotion who could cause mischief, and there's bound to be some weirdos elected with a majority that size.

I'm hoping for a majority of about 80. And I can't believe I'm thinking like this, considering the Labour wipe-out last time

I see that Sunak left the D Day commemorations early in order to do an interview so that he could pretend he isn't a liar.

He shows yet again that he's got his finger on the pulse of the nation. He really is deliberately trying to lose, isn't he?
Just heard a 4 or 5 minute interview with the scumbag, on why he left early. As usual, he kept repeating the exact same things over and over again. It was actually painful to listen to. The absolute fucking scumbag that he is.

I’ve never seen a politician more stuck to his “standard lines” or “lines to take” as we call them in the civil service than he is. He is utterly incapable of deviating from the sound bites his advisers have given him. And his advisers are clearly incompetent. That interview was toe curlingly painful. I didn’t think a worse campaign than May 2017 was possible. Until today.

As a Labour supporter I very much hope not. (1) Whoever gets in, you always need a strong Opposition to hold the Government to account. (2) That would mean there would be hundreds of ambitious MPs with no prospect of promotion who could cause mischief, and there's bound to be some weirdos elected with a majority that size.

I'm hoping for a majority of about 80. And I can't believe I'm thinking like this, considering the Labour wipe-out last time
Agree with all of that. I still don’t think Labour’s majority will even be as big as 80. We’ll see.

I thought a Labour majority of 50 when the election was called but the Farage factor could go close to doubling that.

I’ve just listened to Sunak’s apology. He can’t do sincere to save his life. Probably because he isn’t sincere about anything but his self preservation. I got the impression that he honestly thinks that it’s a fuss about nothing.

I thought a Labour majority of 50 when the election was called but the Farage factor could go close to doubling that.

I’ve just listened to Sunak’s apology. He can’t do sincere to save his life. Probably because he isn’t sincere about anything but his self preservation. I got the impression that he honestly thinks that it’s a fuss about nothing.
He thinks himself and his interests are far more important than anything else. Everything else is just 🤷🏼‍♂️ to him. So of course he thinks it’s a fuss over nothing.

Penny Mordaunt’s hair is the eighth participant in tonight’s debate.

Stephen Flynn looks a good prospect for a few pints and a chat about stuff.

Farage is a massive cunt. This is not news I know. But it needed saying.

Also, Rhun ap Iorwerth has MASSIVE ears.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back