• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

This is so much better moderated than the ITV debacle the other night and with five more participants. All hail Mishal Hussein and the BBC.

Just clicked that the Penny hairdo is definitely modelled on Thatchers barnet. They have done that on purpose haven’t they.

Just clicked that the Penny hairdo is definitely modelled on Thatchers barnet. They have done that on purpose haven’t they.
Not they, she. She knows they’re losing this election and is looking to the Tory leadership contest that will follow. Thatcher cosplay plays right into the hands of the weird cunts that join and still vote Tory these days.

Not they, she. She knows they’re losing this election and is looking to the Tory leadership contest that will follow. Thatcher cosplay plays right into the hands of the weird cunts that join and still vote Tory these days.
But will she hold her seat?
Rishi didn't help her yesterday in a strong military constituency.

Farage just said something I agree with. I hate myself. Proportional representation is essential.

Tories are all in on the £2000 lie now. It’s basically their entire campaign despite it being comprehensively debunked. Trumpian.

A picture paints a 1,000 words, taken at the end of the programme.

1717838059678.png

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back