• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

I could not vote the Conservative Party while I have a breathe in my body.

The last senedd election was in 2021. The change in the default speed limit was introduced in September 2023.
Well yes, because laws are not made overnight. Clutching now. Fact is it was Labour policy at the 2021 election. They said if they won the election they’d introduce a default 20mph speed limit. You voted for them, ergo you voted for that policy. It’s at least partly your fault. Go and stand in a corner and think about what you’ve done.

The problem with the last manifesto is all the good is being undone by what I consider to be a vague "Make 20mph the default speed limit in residential areas and ban pavement parking wherever possible" . You will argue, because you like to, that that seemed perfectly clear to you.

The problem with the last manifesto is all the good is being undone by what I consider to be a vague "Make 20mph the default speed limit in residential areas and ban pavement parking wherever possible" . You will argue, because you like to, that that seemed perfectly clear to you.
Well I’m wondering what’s vague vague about “Make 20mph the default speed limit in residential areas”. It seems clear to me. Call it a hunch but I think it says that they were going to make 20mph the default speed limit in residential areas.

And it doesn’t really matter cos you didn’t know about it when you cast your vote for the party who had a policy you despise. Careless.

Well, I can't see me wasting my time in voting, I've no idea who to vote for, got no faith in Starmer the wet lettuce, and there's no chance of me voting for Farage's new hobby the Reform party bollox.

I've never voted, but this Flynn guy is the only competent speaker, it's like he actually reads a book properly, doesn't yawn or scratch his head

Well I’m wondering what’s vague vague about “Make 20mph the default speed limit in residential areas”. It seems clear to me. Call it a hunch but I think it says that they were going to make 20mph the default speed limit in residential areas.

And it doesn’t really matter cos you didn’t know about it when you cast your vote for the party who had a policy you despise. Careless.
As I said, you would say it was clear to you. Clearly it wasn't to a lot of other people. I wouldn't say careless. I would say very busy. I changed careers and moved away from transport research.
I spend a hell of a lot of time on the road in my job but that is my bed. Back to the Welsh Labour promises and the 20 mph wasn't any where near the key policy pledges. Compared to what was pledged on public transport it was nothing.

As I said, you would say it was clear to you. Clearly it wasn't to a lot of other people. I wouldn't say careless. I would say very busy. I changed careers and moved away from transport research.
I spend a hell of a lot of time on the road in my job but that is my bed. Back to the Welsh Labour promises and the 20 mph wasn't any where near the key policy pledges. Compared to what was pledged on public transport it was nothing.
You worked in transport research and missed a policy pledge at an election about transport? Aye you’re right. That’s more negligent than careless.

I've
Alien night is over then?

Just about to post about it, the aliens have been here for years the daft pr*ck.. if I'm 18, how do I know there's bases in USA, China, Russia, India without looking it all from conspiracy.com

I've

Just about to post about it, the aliens have been here for years the daft pr*ck.. if I'm 18, how do I know there's bases in USA, China, Russia, India without looking it all from conspiracy.com
There's UFO/Alien programs on Blaze most days and nights, I watch Wicked Tuna [fishing program] between 7pm and 8pm and those programs are on before and after that. Bloody nonsense!

You worked in transport research and missed a policy pledge at an election about transport? Aye you’re right. That’s more negligent than careless.
I'm not sure which school you went to but I worked. That is past tense. Your opinion is more than blinkered. You must work in the DVLA.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back