• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

465000 signatures the petition asking the Welsh government to “rescind and remove the disastrous 20mph law”. I think that represents the response to the realisation of the implementation. It illustrates that the public don't take much not of what politicians say or what is in the manifesto. I missed it and I enjoy politics. That said it was a vague sentence buried deep in the manifesto.
Your fault then if you missed it. Did you vote Labour at the last Senedd election?

Your fault then if you missed it. Did you vote Labour at the last Senedd election?
are you suggesting that people can not vote if they don't read the manifesto?
I believe that the Conservatives made 430 pledges in their last one and only carried out 2.

are you suggesting that people can not vote if they don't read the manifesto?
I believe that the Conservatives made 430 pledges in their last one and only carried out 2.
No you’re making things up now. My point is that if any party had a policy I was so vehemently opposed to as you are to this one I’d have voted for someone else. Did you vote Labour at the last Senedd election?

Well, I can't see me wasting my time in voting, I've no idea who to vote for, got no faith in Starmer the wet lettuce, and there's no chance of me voting for Farage's new hobby the Reform party bollox.

No you’re making things up now. My point is that if any party had a policy I was so vehemently opposed to as you are to this one I’d have voted for someone else. Did you vote Labour at the last Senedd election?
I said I wont vote Welsh Labour at the next senedd elections. This will change if there are changes to the extent of the 20 mph limits. I did suggest at the time that if enough pressure was made then this may happen.

I said I wont vote Welsh Labour at the next senedd elections. This will change if there are changes to the extent of the 20 mph limits. I did suggest at the time that if enough pressure was made then this may happen.
Did you vote Labour at the last Senedd election?

Did you vote Labour at the last Senedd election?
The Tories promised to end rough sleeping “for good”.
In autumn 2022, there were 3,069 people sleeping homeless on just one night.
By autumn 2023, that had increased to 3,898 sleeping homeless on one night.

I could not vote the Conservative Party while I have a breathe in my body.

The Tories promised to end rough sleeping “for good”.
In autumn 2022, there were 3,069 people sleeping homeless on just one night.
By autumn 2023, that had increased to 3,898 sleeping homeless on one night.
There’s easier ways to say yes mind 🤣

My first degree was Economics. As a Keynesian I have a natural bias towards the Labour party economic policy.

I’m going to take your obvious embarrassment at the answer that you’re avoiding giving as “yes, I voted Labour at the last Senedd election”. 🗳️

Ah well. Should be more careful in future.

My first degree was Economics. As a Keynesian I have a natural bias towards the Labour party economic policy
No idea what your qualifications have to do with it but the use of the word “first” so that we’re all aware you have more than one degree is very impressive, just not in the way you intended it to be. :ROFLMAO:

The last senedd election was in 2021. The change in the default speed limit was introduced in September 2023.

I’m going to take your obvious embarrassment at the answer that you’re avoiding giving as “yes, I voted Labour at the last Senedd election”. 🗳️

You're voting Labour because it's the best out of a bad bunch.. not for policy.. go on jack lord, he's a nasty, all his answers are sounding like a politician lately

embarrassment. I havent got a fukeen time machine.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back