• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

There is only one leader to take the Uk forward, and it's Farage.. He is the only one that speaks for the COUNTRY, I've had a titfull of labour, so what's to lose?

Half the people should read the room, we do not want the Islamification of the Uk, you think I am joking? Look at Iran, Afghanistan and the Lebanon in the 70's, and you think the way things are going, it's not heading that way in the UK? If you don't I am sorry, you are a fool.

Call me racist all you like, I really don't give a ferk, but I tell you now, unless we get rid of this threat to our society, we are gone.
The racist c*nt doesn't speak for me, he can f*ck off and whilst we're at it you little nazi fanboy go join him, your pissed up rants are boring now

Unpopular opinion: change the system so the perennial howlers from the sidelines (right and left) have to deliver for their constituency
That’s only unpopular for those who are a bit dim. Farage will moan incessantly when reform gets a chunk of votes but no or hardly any seats. But actually put him in Parliament, make him work for his publicity and limit his earnings potential and the snake oil salesman will be on the first flight to get back up Trump’s hoop quicker than you can say “only stupid people think about voting for me”.

The racist c*nt doesn't speak for me, he can f*ck off and whilst we're at it you little nazi fanboy go join him, your pissed up rants are boring now
Well his popularity is growing. Although that may upset you, that's the way it is! Makes you think, every election debate, he has come out on top, Farage has even called for a 1v1 debate with Starmer, but Starmer won't do it, because he knows Farage would have him for breakfast.

Truth v Claptrap and virtue signalling, truth always wins.

I’ve had a think about it and now, in the cold light of day and without the influence of alcohol, I’ve decided that I’m actually fine calling you a racist.
For liking Farage? And what he's about, if I'm a racist for that, good!, I am fine with that, you could most probably include 80% of the country in that as well.

It’s good that you’re at ease with being a racist.
It's good that I am ease with you or Paul calling me a racist, if an actual person of colour called me that, in normal day to day stuff, I would be upset, because that would mean I had offended them personally, which BTW has never happened, so if me saying Farage speaks a lot of sense, and people call me a racist, I can live with that all day long.

It's good that I am ease with you or Paul calling me a racist, if an actual person of colour called me that, in normal day to day stuff, I would be upset, because that would mean I had offended them personally, which BTW has never happened, so if me saying Farage speaks a lot of sense, and people call me a racist, I can live with that all day long.
It’s important to note that I don’t think you’re a racist specifically because you like Farage. You’re a racist cos you’ve said a lot of racist stuff, both here and elsewhere.

It’s important to note that I don’t think you’re a racist specifically because you like Farage. You’re a racist cos you’ve said a lot of racist stuff, both here and elsewhere.
Oh right,, so being called a racist at this particular time, on this thread, I have not made any racist comments? The racist part was just chucked into the mix from what I have said before, is that correct?

Farage is an unapologetic racist and a slimy conman who continues to pull the wool over the eyes of the uneducated and easily gulled. Read his in depth profile in the Guardian this week including interviews with plenty of people who have known him for many years.
How's his pet project Brexit going then? It's a feckin' economic, social, political and cultural disaster for the UK, that's how it's going. Where's the £350 million a week for the NHS?

The frog faced gobshite should face some serious hard questioning about his policies and motivations but he won't, he'll just keep on stirring up the right wing media and their knuckle dragging audience. The fact that his tongue is lodged up the arse of the convicted sex criminal and political funds fraudster Trump says everything.
I was thinking about Brexit the other day when Farage was questioned by the BBC on it, and the way I see it, he got the job done, and the only reason it's not a resounding success is because of other elements basically sabotaging it, from above. It's very plain, too see, they are wilfully hoping it will fail, and hoping that we can rejoin the EU, and the funny thing they are not even hiding it.

I was thinking about Brexit the other day when Farage was questioned by the BBC on it, and the way I see it, he got the job done, and the only reason it's not a resounding success is because of other elements basically sabotaging it, from above. It's very plain, too see, they are wilfully hoping it will fail, and hoping that we can rejoin the EU, and the funny thing they are not even hiding it.
Funny how when it turns out to be the complete feckin disaster it was predicted to be, it's someone else's fault.....

Funny how when it turns out to be the complete feckin disaster it was predicted to be, it's someone else's fault.....
I won't profess to be an expert on the ins and outs of Brexit, but from my point of view and the way I see it, some people in power are chucking spanners in the works, hoping it will fail.

I caught a bit of the election debate, and the plaid cymru representative was talking about re-entering the EU, I was like what? And I think that's the reason why, it's like they will not do what's necessary to make it work, in the vane hope of going back in the EU.

Personally I voted leave. and glad I did, look at what they did to Hungary the other day. fined them 200 million euros, and a million euros a day, for breaching EU laws, imagine being in charge of a country, and being told what to do.?

Anyway, nothing will change for the UK, because some people want it to fail, hoping to re-enter.

I won't profess to be an expert on the ins and outs of Brexit, but from my point of view and the way I see it, some people in power are chucking spanners in the works, hoping it will fail.

I caught a bit of the election debate, and the plaid cymru representative was talking about re-entering the EU, I was like what? And I think that's the reason why, it's like they will not do what's necessary to make it work, in the vane hope of going back in the EU.

Personally I voted leave. and glad I did, look at what they did to Hungary the other day. fined them 200 million euros, and a million euros a day, for breaching EU laws, imagine being in charge of a country, and being told what to do.?

Anyway, nothing will change for the UK, because some people want it to fail, hoping to re-enter.
Who in power wants it to fail?

The conservatives have had a majority in the House of Commons since the referendum. The buck stops with them. The opposition could do nothing about it if the Conservatives had got their act together and pushed through whatever they wanted. Power has been in Tory hands throughout. If Brexit has failed (which it clearly has) it’s entirely their fault.

The conservatives have had a majority in the House of Commons since the referendum. The buck stops with them. The opposition could do nothing about it if the Conservatives had got their act together and pushed through whatever they wanted. Power has been in Tory hands throughout. If Brexit has failed (which it clearly has) it’s entirely their fault.
I'll have to agree with that.

It's a complicated issue, but I feel in some aspect, the EU still has a hold over us.

It’s the refrain of Brexit supporters everywhere. If it’s crap it’s someone else’s fault.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back