• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Funny thing Farage has called Starmer out for a debate, it's quite telling that an actual ex QC would rather run and hide than debate with Farage.

The Uk government are complete incompetents even Majorie would have them for breakfast

Why risk an easy majority, it would be stupid to entertain a spat with good ole Nige.. Labour will win, because specific voters will gain money as soon as July 4th ends.. there's about 5 million Tories and 5 million Labourites who will earn substantial wonger, the other 55 million they don't give a f*ck about.. the conservatives don't give a f*ck if they win or not, they've already ate their cake.. it's just Labours turn now.. just prop up the worldwide debt and ignore it's there, until the banks go bust again, and the 55 million pays for it again.. it's a club jack123.. that's why i dont vote, I'm in the club, i just don't give a f*ck, the only reason I'm still here is my blood, i should've been dead years ago.. how I'm still alive i don't know

Quality racism there.
It's not racism , what the chap said there.. How can it be? They were the instigators

Edit: Bear in mind Ecb, he has no clue the colour of the people, just the demonstration, they all have masks on,

“Go back to where you where you came from Abdul” “you don’t belong here”

J123. You’re a racist in denial son. Go to bed, stay off the booze amd rethink your YouTube preferences. You’ll thank me when you grownup.

“Go back to where you where you came from Abdul” “you don’t belong here”

J123. You’re a racist in denial son. Go to bed, stay off the booze amd rethink your YouTube preferences. You’ll thank me when you grownup.
Ummm, I'm off to bed, in a moment, but I tell you something now, I am not a racist, share a video and I am a racist, what a joke, last time I ever say hello to a non white person or even talk to them then.

Please rethink that calling me a racist, it's pretty out of order.

Farage is an unapologetic racist and a slimy conman who continues to pull the wool over the eyes of the uneducated and easily gulled. Read his in depth profile in the Guardian this week including interviews with plenty of people who have known him for many years.
How's his pet project Brexit going then? It's a feckin' economic, social, political and cultural disaster for the UK, that's how it's going. Where's the £350 million a week for the NHS?

The frog faced gobshite should face some serious hard questioning about his policies and motivations but he won't, he'll just keep on stirring up the right wing media and their knuckle dragging audience. The fact that his tongue is lodged up the arse of the convicted sex criminal and political funds fraudster Trump says everything.

Please rethink that calling me a racist, it's pretty out of order.
I’ve had a think about it and now, in the cold light of day and without the influence of alcohol, I’ve decided that I’m actually fine calling you a racist.

Farage is an unapologetic racist and a slimy conman who continues to pull the wool over the eyes of the uneducated and easily gulled. Read his in depth profile in the Guardian this week including interviews with plenty of people who have known him for many years.
How's his pet project Brexit going then? It's a feckin' economic, social, political and cultural disaster for the UK, that's how it's going. Where's the £350 million a week for the NHS?

The frog faced gobshite should face some serious hard questioning about his policies and motivations but he won't, he'll just keep on stirring up the right wing media and their knuckle dragging audience. The fact that his tongue is lodged up the arse of the convicted sex criminal and political funds fraudster Trump says everything.
The grifter is just grifting. Main policy is to do away with NHS and introduce Yankee wankee insurance system. Let’s see how the twats gullible enough to be fooled by man of the people (private school, merchant banker, stockbroker father, Coutts account, frog faced racist facist prick) explain why they are voting for that. The good thing is, they’ll shaft the tories by cornering the thick racist brexshit vote and still not get any seats. Farridge can then spend the next 5 years throwing stones which is all he ever does, the cowardly twat.

I’d laugh if he fails to be elected (for the eighth time) in the carefully chosen most racist, stupid, and so sadly deprived (these things are linked) constituency in the whole country.

I'm pleased to see the Tories at an all time low in the pre election polls at 20% albeit because the equally despicable Reform have stolen a march on them.

All this makes me wonder why Sunak called the General Election so early - I'm still convinced they have a seismic piece of dirt on Labour which will be released soon. Even if that is the case, its Reform not Conservative who will now gain from that.

It’s funny how the woke crowd own the label when being called woke. Racists however, hate being labelled as racist. Tells a story aye.

Reform polling ahead of the Tories at 19%. They’ll probably get closer to 15% in practice and maybe one or two seats. But if they do get around a fifth of the votes and no or very few seats the calls for a proper electoral system may become irresistible.
Unpopular opinion: change the system so the perennial howlers from the sidelines (right and left) have to deliver for their constituency

Unpopular opinion: change the system so the perennial howlers from the sidelines (right and left) have to deliver for their constituency
Yes, absolutely. The 15% loopy enough to vote for them need to be represented in parliament. True democracy can’t just silence what the majority doesn’t like. The 4% extra that voted to destroy the country with Brexshit never understood that and nor did the selfish “will of the people” arseholes that painted it as an overwhelming “victory”. It would be overwhelming now…to go back in, and everyone knows it, but no one dares mention it, which is a shame.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back