• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

There's UFO/Alien programs on Blaze most days and nights, I watch Wicked Tuna [fishing program] between 7pm and 8pm and those programs are on before and after that. Bloody nonsense!
I heard Wicked Tuna has been canned.

Reform polling ahead of the Tories at 19%. They’ll probably get closer to 15% in practice and maybe one or two seats. But if they do get around a fifth of the votes and no or very few seats the calls for a proper electoral system may become irresistible.

Reform polling ahead of the Tories at 19%. They’ll probably get closer to 15% in practice and maybe one or two seats. But if they do get around a fifth of the votes and no or very few seats the calls for a proper electoral system may become irresistible.
Absolutely fantastic news. I'm so looking forward to watching the election coverage on July 4. Reform could just be the final nail in the coffin of the Tory Party. We could be looking at an extinction event here, thanks to Britain's absurd FPTP system. The other good thing about it though is that the frog faced c*nt is likely going to be the only Reform MP elected.

Someone in a Guardian article said he thinks he might have some scam on like in the Mel Brooks film 'The Producers' where he's placed a massive bet on himself to lose the election.
He bet against the pound before Brexit, made a fortune.

Well I’m wondering what’s vague vague about “Make 20mph the default speed limit in residential areas”. It seems clear to me. Call it a hunch but I think it says that they were going to make 20mph the default speed limit in residential areas.

And it doesn’t really matter cos you didn’t know about it when you cast your vote for the party who had a policy you despise. Careless.
Let's be honest here!! It was vague.

Or maybe the voters missed it, but I can truly say that when about six months prior to the rollout of the 20mph was published in Wales Online, there was absolute uproar, but they did it anyway.

What they did was misleading! Same as the MPPU, (sorry to beat that drum :) ) but, when both the Scottish and Welsh Governments talked about, nobody really cared, because when they were selling it too you, the main emphasis was to discourage super strength lager and cider 8% plus, that's all they ever talked about where in reality it's affected even the the moderate drinkers, choosing gnats piss..

I was looking online the other day, 18 cans of stella, £12 pound, I thought wow that's cheap, I go to the shop, and it's £18.22, super strength lager or cider the liars told us, and that's exacatly what they did with the 20mph, they were not upfront and honest, of what they would classify as 20mph roads.

And quite interestingly I happened to stumble on the UK labour manifesto the other day, so I thought be vigilant this time, (not that I'm voting for the goons, just curiosity), and there is no mention of 20mph or MPPU, what the hell did
Well I’m wondering what’s vague vague about “Make 20mph the default speed limit in residential areas”. It seems clear to me. Call it a hunch but I think it says that they were going to make 20mph the default speed limit in residential areas.

And it doesn’t really matter cos you didn’t know about it when you cast your vote for the party who had a policy you despise. Careless.

I’ve seen a few people suggest that Farage may be leader of the opposition come 5 July. These people have no idea how politics actually work in this country.

Could just about conceivably be Ed Davey.
That would be hilarious.

There is only one leader to take the Uk forward, and it's Farage.. He is the only one that speaks for the COUNTRY, I've had a titfull of labour, so what's to lose?

Half the people should read the room, we do not want the Islamification of the Uk, you think I am joking? Look at Iran, Afghanistan and the Lebanon in the 70's, and you think the way things are going, it's not heading that way in the UK? If you don't I am sorry, you are a fool.

Call me racist all you like, I really don't give a ferk, but I tell you now, unless we get rid of this threat to our society, we are gone.

Farage ran and hid this week from his interview with Nick Robinson. He’ll have big problems if people start asking him difficult questions about anything other than immigration. His policies on the economy make Liz Truss look sensible.
He’s claiming to be the leader of the opposition to Labour. He isn’t. He’s the leader of a party that has never won a seat in a general election.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back