• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Way off the mark there, he looks more like Kurt Cobain in real life tbh 👍
in real life Cobain died when he was 27 so he is doing well if he looks like him though Cobain is about 6 months older than Mr E. Mind you I just had a look at some old photo's of Cobain and thought Feck me he looks like Paul :ROFLMAO:

Way off the mark there, he looks more like Kurt Cobain in real life tbh 👍
With the ronnie corbett, I was referring to the height, although you may have a point there about Kurt Cobain, quite similar.

A very big difference, like as In BIG, please explain to me how 300 people arriving in a village, that is pretty small it would not affect them, and I don't think it's anything to do with Farage.

And please tell me, how do you know that they were not illegals arriving there?
Because Braverman, the Home Secretary at the time said so.

Ok, and what's it got to do with Farage?
People like you and him don’t understand the difference between asylum seekers who are fleeing persecution and illegal immigrants.
Or maybe both of you do understand the difference but choose to ignore it.

Just read a reminder that today is the anniversary of the murder of Jo Cox by a pro-Farridge racist bigot.

Anyone supporting or advocating for the frog faced upper class lying divisive grifter should be ashamed.

People like you and him don’t understand the difference between asylum seekers who are fleeing persecution and illegal immigrants.
Or maybe both of you do understand the difference but choose to ignore it.
Absolute poppycock! The point was that the people of furnace, did not want 300 foreign people in their little village, bloody hell, do you think they really care if they are asylum seekers or illegals? You are just trying to deflect from the point I made!

You are feigning stupidity just to get one over on me, and guess what Saan, this particular occasion it will not wash.

Just read a reminder that today is the anniversary of the murder of Jo Cox by a pro-Farridge racist bigot.

Anyone supporting or advocating for the frog faced upper class lying divisive grifter should be ashamed.

I'm voting for him, less competition coming into the country means easier opportunity.. and I'm racist, because I don't fancy black women

Absolute poppycock! The point was that the people of furnace, did not want 300 foreign people in their little village, bloody hell, do you think they really care if they are asylum seekers or illegals? You are just trying to deflect from the point I made!

You are feigning stupidity just to get one over on me, and guess what Saan, this particular occasion it will not wash.
In fairness, J, you have been a bit vocal about gayness on television and people's lack of Britishness on here over the years. Fair play though you've stuck to your guns 💪

I'm voting for him, less competition coming into the country means easier opportunity.. and I'm racist, because I don't fancy black women
can we actually vote for reform in Swansea? I don't think we can?

What, you mean the Polish contingent throwing vodka bottles at the building an all shouting Gaet they foreaner oout

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back