• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

You’d think that’d see off the wannabe Oswald Mosley. In this day and age it’ll probably have the thick cunts whooping in the streets. I’m embarrassed to be British. I’ve started people I’m Welsh when I’m abroad, never felt the need to do that before but I want to be disassociated with these people and Brexit as much as possible.
I have been doing the same for years. It started with football violence and the need to distance myself from the west and east London racists. But then along came David Cameron and his idea which backfired on him, disastrous May, clown Boris, an on, and on. I have done more for putting Wales on the international map than anyone at the Senedd 😂

I have a funny feeling that Reform will do a lot better, than what is anticipated by many!

It's a perfect storm, nobody likes the conservatives, and the only alternative is labour, and they hate labour as well? from what I am picking up, is that this back and fore 2 party domination is about to change, sooner rather than later.

Surely it should be time for a change, as sure as night follows day, if there isn't another decent party to challenge, do we need to keep on making the same mistakes again, and again?

I will be voting reform, because I don't like Drakefords lot, simple as that. Labour are a no go for me.

Edit: I think currently people are saying that Reform are polling higher than the Tories, now I would not be surprised the way things are going, that within the next ten years, Reform will be a majority party in this country.

Last edited:
I have a funny feeling that Reform will do a lot better, than what is anticipated by many!

It's a perfect storm, nobody likes the conservatives, and the only alternative is labour, and they hate labour as well? from what I am picking up, is that this back and fore 2 party domination is about to change, sooner rather than later.

Surely it should be time for a change, as sure as night follows day, if there isn't another decent party to challenge, do we need to keep on making the same mistakes again, and again?

I will be voting reform, because I don't like Drakefords lot, simple as that. Labour are a no go for me.

Edit: I think currently people are saying that Reform are polling higher than the Tories, now I would not be surprised the way things are going, that within the next ten years, Reform will be a majority party in this country.
The majority of that is probably accurate. A very sad state of affairs. The reason you have for voting reform is because you don’t like Labour - in your mind, like many people, you are voting for least bad choice, which is a legitimate voting system. I can’t see though how you think Reform Could improve your life or the lives of others, unless you’re either racist or incredibly stupid?

Farage's figures don't add up, but that doesn't matter to the hard of thinking, who just swallow the snake oil salesman's patter wholesale.

Last edited:
I have been doing the same for years. It started with football violence and the need to distance myself from the west and east London racists. But then along came David Cameron and his idea which backfired on him, disastrous May, clown Boris, an on, and on. I have done more for putting Wales on the international map than anyone at the Senedd 😂
Strangely enough, I did exactly that for the first time in France only last week when a hotel receptionist said "Vous êtes Anglais?" and I replied in my schoolboy French (learned more than 50 years ago!) "Non, je parle anglais et je vis en Angleterre mais je suis Gallois" [No, I speak English and I live in England but I am Welsh] Tbh, she looked a bit perplexed so either my poor pronunciation somehow changed the meaning to something nonsensical or she simply didn't understand the relevance of what I'd said.

And I read regularly that Farage’s opponents are the unthinking sheep being mind controlled by “the MSM”. Gotta laugh at the edgelords.
If we had a MSM who weren't cut from the same inadequate PPE cohorts Farage wouldn't be anywhere near the airwaves. Imagine the foaming at the mouth if Corbyn had said what Farage did

Funny seeing many people who have been four square behind Ukraine up to now, suddenly agreeing that NATO/EU have some responsibility for the Russian aggression in Ukraine because their hero Nige (who they’re only voting for to shake things up you understand, not because they agree with his racist stuff) said it. Sheep.

Funny seeing many people who have been four square behind Ukraine up to now, suddenly agreeing that NATO/EU have some responsibility for the Russian aggression in Ukraine because their hero Nige (who they’re only voting for to shake things up you understand, not because they agree with his racist stuff) said it. Sheep.
Farage, the modern day Martin Webster 🤮

It is at times like this that all sides and the security forces of this country need to round on this charlatan and expose him as what he is. His throw away comments are going to cost a lot of lives if not publicly rebuked. What has Trump and Putin got on him?

It is at times like this that all sides and the security forces of this country need to round on this charlatan and expose him as what he is. His throw away comments are going to cost a lot of lives if not publicly rebuked. What has Trump and Putin got on him?

Trump and Putin are his mates or protection.. if you think it's just Putin that has decided to invade Ukraine you're barmy , there's a base in Russia where aliens reside.. they've invented teleportation.. because I've seen it with my own eyes.. not in the stupid you tube videos.. but actually seeing it in real time.. they've been pissing me off lately though.. it's usually women.. and i haven't been tripping because i don't smoke weed, illicit drugs or hardly drink alcohol.. i haven't been diagnosed as a nutter either.. it's real

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back