• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Farage broadly appeals to two types. Stupid people and those who think they’re being edgy by sticking it to the man and giving the “establishment” and the “mainstream media” a bloody nose. You could argue that there’s not much difference between the two groups.

Farage broadly appeals to two types. Stupid people and those who think they’re being edgy by sticking it to the man and giving the “establishment” and the “mainstream media” a bloody nose. You could argue that there’s not much difference between the two groups.
Two cheeks of the same arse.

What is amusing me lately is the Farage fan boys, who are mostly the antivax, climate denying wallpapers, who for the past 3 or 4 years have spouted their favourite one liner “do your own research”. Yet the swivel eyed, frog faced twat can say gold is made from cheese, and that lot of goons will lap it all up.

Where is their world famous research techniques where he’s involved? After all they all self qualified in epidemiology in a few days when Covid was about.

Don't know mind ECB, trying to deport 200 known terror suspects seems sensible.. Labour are going to smash the gangs.. fair play, genius, considering 200 terror suspects are in a hotel here in the UK

What is amusing me lately is the Farage fan boys, who are mostly the antivax, climate denying wallpapers, who for the past 3 or 4 years have spouted their favourite one liner “do your own research”. Yet the swivel eyed, frog faced twat can say gold is made from cheese, and that lot of goons will lap it all up.

Where is their world famous research techniques where he’s involved? After all they all self qualified in epidemiology in a few days when Covid was about.
Research needs critical thinking, scientific method and an understanding of proper research technique. All that shower of ill educated dildos can do is read any old shit on the internet, believe it and spew it out as “truth”.

Which hotel?

Hotels I should've said, don't know where

He can’t tell you - they’re watching him.
Skippy reminds me of a song I heard.

The dream police
They live inside of my head
The dream police
They come to me in my bed
The dream police
They're coming to arrest me, oh no
You know that talk is cheap
And those rumors ain't nice
And when I fall asleep
I don't think I'll survive the night, the night
'Cause they're waiting for me