• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240623-100613_kindlephoto-410133123.png
    Screenshot_20240623-100613_kindlephoto-410133123.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
The majority of that is probably accurate. A very sad state of affairs. The reason you have for voting reform is because you don’t like Labour - in your mind, like many people, you are voting for least bad choice, which is a legitimate voting system. I can’t see though how you think Reform Could improve your life or the lives of others, unless you’re either racist or incredibly stupid?
Well IMO, you would have to be completely stupid to vote for anybody apart from Reform, we have gone back and fore this since I was a nipper, Tory and Labour both no good,

Farage is the only one, with a bit of sense between the lot of them.

Listen to what he says about the UK achieving net zero, is he lying, is he making it up? It's costing the UK trillions of pounds to achieve net zero , yet he has just called it out, for the load old baloney it is, in under a few minutes.. But people will ignore that, and it's the best bit of sense I have seen from a politician in years!

This is how you deal with Labour!!

Glastonbury recap on BBC 2 .
Chill out ayo 😎
No problemo, I forgot it was on be on honest, watched Scotland, and now banished to the kitchen, whilst the wife catches up on Eastenders.

It is a good point he made though jaxs, about emissions, that's all we are doing is exporting the emissions, and getting an inferior product back, at no net loss globally on emissions.

Looks what's happened locally in Port Talbot, everyone is saying the same thing. Another bonkers decision if you ask me.

Well IMO, you would have to be completely stupid to vote for anybody apart from Reform, we have gone back and fore this since I was a nipper, Tory and Labour both no good,

Listen to what he says about the UK achieving net zero, is he lying, is he making it up? It's costing the UK trillions of pounds to achieve net zero , yet he has just called it out, for the load old baloney it is, in under a few minutes.. But people will ignore that, and it's the best bit of sense I have seen from a politician in years!

Farage is an imperialist, who believes in an order system, he's got us out of Europe, now he's trying to send the 3rd world lot back on their banana boats to Timbuktu and assert control and order by buddying up with 2 of the most powerful people in the world.. I'm voting for him for personal tactical reasons.. nothing else

Farage is an imperialist, who believes in an order system, he's got us out of Europe, now he's trying to send the 3rd world lot back on their banana boats to Timbuktu and assert control and order by buddying up with 2 of the most powerful people in the world.. I'm voting for him for personal tactical reasons.. nothing else
Well let's be fair, I think from the clips I have seen. They are all saying they will get the small boats under control, and personally i don't think any of them will.

Anyway I will be voting for Reform, simply because I see no alterative.. Can't vote tory, can't vote labour, really what other choice does one have? I mean who else is there to vote for?

No problemo, I forgot it was on be on honest, watched Scotland, and now banished to the kitchen, whilst the wife catches up on Eastenders.

It is a good point he made though jaxs, about emissions, that's all we are doing is exporting the emissions, and getting an inferior product back, at no net loss globally on emissions.

Looks what's happened locally in Port Talbot, everyone is saying the same thing. Another bonkers decision if you ask me.

He's very briefly highlighting some issues without considering the detail, he's aiming to get the support of the masses with unworkable solutions. That basically sums up reforms manifesto.

Port Talbot is a good example. It's clearly not a goob situation regardng the job losses - but the plans to replace those jobs and employ even more people revolves around net zero targets. These plans are also really well advanced.

Planning permission has been given for a low carbon jet fuel plant - one of only a handful in Europe and plans a really well advanced for a massive floating wind turbine manufacture, maintenance and launch facility. This is the only one of it's kind in the world I believe - it could put South Wales at the forefront of the industry. Plans of a similar nature are in place for Pembs and Angelsey.

These would not happen under reforms plans.

Basically think long and hard about voting reform in Wales. Or anywhere.

Farage and sense? As soon as he's challenged he crumbles and starts calling the interviewer boring.

That's not an endorsement of the others btw.

Farage, Putin apologist and Andrew Tate apologist.

Utter scum.

There’s a bigger picture. Trillions, quillions, gazillions - I doesn’t matter how much it costs, it’s small change when you consider the results of doing nothing. Farage is an opportunist, like Trump and the rest of them. He’s in it for himself, for the here and now and he doesn’t give a monkeys about you or your kids or their kids. He’s the sort the would have believe that global warming means you’ll have your own vineyard on the patio, and you’re the type to believe him. A great politician he certainly is, but his message is at best hollow, and at worst something more sinister.

Well let's be fair, I think from the clips I have seen. They are all saying they will get the small boats under control, and personally i don't think any of them will.

Anyway I will be voting for Reform, simply because I see no alterative.. Can't vote tory, can't vote labour, really what other choice does one have? I mean who else is there to vote for?
Green.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back