• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

When Labour in Wales haven't managed a majority they've been propped up by Plaid each time.
Plaid don't seem to get much for their support either. It's strange.

When Labour in Wales haven't managed a majority they've been propped up by Plaid each time.
Plaid don't seem to get much for their support either. It's strange.
It’s a myth that’s been repeated so often it’s become accepted fact that Wales votes en masse for Labour like the unthinking sheep that we are regularly patronised as being. Yet in the six assembly/Senedd elections since devolution, Labour has never won an actual majority. Labour have also never won more than about 42% of the vote so usually about 60% of Welsh voters vote for parties other than Labour.

Doesn’t seem very sheep like to me.

It’s a myth that’s been repeated so often it’s become accepted fact that Wales votes en masse for Labour like the unthinking sheep that we are regularly patronised as being. Yet in the six assembly/Senedd elections since devolution, Labour has never won an actual majority. Labour have also never won more than about 42% of the vote so usually about 60% of Welsh voters vote for parties other than Labour.

Doesn’t seem very sheep like to me.
That just exposes the ridiculous voting system which is probably as non-proportionate as a PR system could be. The new system is a bit better but is still designed to ensure Labour is always the biggest party.

That just exposes the ridiculous voting system which is probably as non-proportionate as a PR system could be. The new system is a bit better but is still designed to ensure Labour is always the biggest party.
Completely agree. Proper PR is essential, both in Wales and U.K. wide.

Nigel Farage - “Reform will end the UK’s membership of the World Economic Forum”.

Literalky everyone else - “Nige, the U.K. isn’t a member of the World Economic Forum”.

And yet still people fall for this grifter and think he’s offering something “different” cos he likes to spout the kind of nonsense you hear from drunken uncle at the end of a wedding that everyone is trying to ignore cos he’s an embarrassing racist.

People are celebrating him saying he’ll pull us out of the ECHR. So, if imposing sanctions on us wasn’t enough he also wants to take away what is there to protect us. The bloke is a monster but unfortunately he’s probably one of the best politicians these isles have produced in a generation, and like Trump he loves the hard of thinking.

People are celebrating him saying he’ll pull us out of the ECHR. So, if imposing sanctions on us wasn’t enough he also wants to take away what is there to protect us. The bloke is a monster but unfortunately he’s probably one of the best politicians these isles have produced in a generation, and like Trump he loves the hard of thinking.

I wonder what 'Ol Big Ed would have to say about Farage. 30+ years on and he was bang on about this. Too many client journalists fawning over the 🐸 faced racist.

Funny that all they all bang on about is private schools, probably because the tits all went there and it's so dear to their hearts. Wánkers

Oh there's no doubt he's in it for himself.. but if he manages to get the 100k+ 20-40 year old males out the door.. it's job done, less competition for us young uns the better

You’d think that’d see off the wannabe Oswald Mosley. In this day and age it’ll probably have the thick cunts whooping in the streets. I’m embarrassed to be British. I’ve started people I’m Welsh when I’m abroad, never felt the need to do that before but I want to be disassociated with these people and Brexit as much as possible.

And I read regularly that Farage’s opponents are the unthinking sheep being mind controlled by “the MSM”. Gotta laugh at the edgelords.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back