• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Lying? Ha ha No, I was just illustrating how many times he says 'his father was a toolmaker'

And I will not be getting into a kind of bet, at all for election results, to donate to a charity..

If I was a genuine charity, like I would be dismayed at peoples thinking,! Let's donate this if you lose? Why?

It just makes giving to charity, as if it's a forfeit. Not for me, it just demeans the whole thing.

Seems pretty clear to me.

It's simple common sense, what he is saying pre 2000 30-40 thousand were coming into this country, now the last 2 years, there have been 2.5 million, and there are not enough houses or resources to cope with it.

It's quite worrying that some people think this is a good thing, and would rather bury their head in the sand, and say Farage is a racist, where the reality is it's a bloody disaster waiting to happen, saying that not waiting to happen, it already has happened.
Where does that 2.5 million figure come from? Please quote a respected, unbiased source for it.

This time next week it will be over, can't wait.

This time next week it will be over, can't wait.
But we still won't be able to put the news or a sports channel or a radio on, news all about the election the sport channels be all about England, its wall to wall on Talkshit, the presenters don't have any other brain cells or imagination to talk about anything else.

But we still won't be able to put the news or a sports channel or a radio on, news all about the election the sport channels be all about England, its wall to wall on Talkshit, the presenters don't have any other brain cells or imagination to talk about anything else.
Don't worry about England, they'll be home by Monday and it will all be a distant memory by Thursday 😉

You've got a point. They haven't stopped talking about 1966..........
Prosser would be a fair shout as a presenter on Talkshit he's a monotonous boring oaf as well, he never stops talking about a certain band, 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back