• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

You're not going to get what you want unless something massively unexpected happens (Last YouGov poll I can find has Wales voting 45% Labour and just 18% Conservative).

More importantly, and I can't stress this enough, what happens in this election will have absolutely no bearing on 'Welsh Labour' as this is an election for the UK government, not the Senedd.

If people want to vote for someone else in a Welsh government election (and they'll have their chance in 2026) because they're disappointed with how Labour have run Wales, then I understand that. Someone voting for the Conservatives despite the utter failures they have been in recent years because they don't like Welsh Labour would be ignoring reality.

Well 2026, is a bit long to wait, to show peoples feeling of how we feel!

And honestly, I would take those YouGov polls with a pinch of salt, they mean nothing.

I would be shocked if Labour get 25% of the votes.

And honestly, I would take those YouGov polls with a pinch of salt, they mean nothing.

Prepare to be shocked.

Do you think Starmer is lyng about his dad's job?

Would you like to offer some donation to the homeless or a cancer charity if Labour get more than 25% of the votes cast?

Do you think Starmer is lyng about his dad's job?

Would you like to offer some donation to the homeless or a cancer charity if Labour get more than 25% of the votes cast?

Lying? Ha ha No, I was just illustrating how many times he says 'his father was a toolmaker'

And I will not be getting into a kind of bet, at all for election results, to donate to a charity..

If I was a genuine charity, like I would be dismayed at peoples thinking,! Let's donate this if you lose? Why?

It just makes giving to charity, as if it's a forfeit. Not for me, it just demeans the whole thing.

I don't care what happens in the rest of the Uk, but I really want too see Labour absolutely destroyed in Wales, I don't care if it's Reform, Conservative, even the likes of the Monster Raving Loony Party, as long as Labour get the message,

I really don't think that'll happen becasue the hardcore Labour support in Wales will still vote Labour, there's a lot of them and their support hasn't waned. They understand it's a Westminster election and will get out in their numbers to give the Tories a kick in.

Those kicking up a fuss about all things anti - Welsh Labour either won't vote because they never do or won't make up sufficeint numbers. There is bound to be a good few Tory voters who vote reform too and split the opposition vote.

Lying? Ha ha No, I was just illustrating how many times he says 'his father was a toolmaker'

And I will not be getting into a kind of bet, at all for election results, to donate to a charity..

If I was a genuine charity, like I would be dismayed at peoples thinking,! Let's donate this if you lose? Why?

It just makes giving to charity, as if it's a forfeit. Not for me, it just demeans the whole thing.
The guy is overplaying it, but he’s trying to show he’s come from a working class background and become successful, whereas many other politicians have come from a privileged background. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

Haven’t you heard what Rishi’s parents did? I’m sure I’ve heard about more times from the toolmaker. Shit for brains.

I don't want to melt your brain, but we also had a chance to show he we felt in 2021.

You are free to feel however you like about YouGov polls, but linking to social media loonies in your next post doesn't help your credibility. If you want to educate yourself on how accurate YouGov polls have been in the past, there's info here: https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.n...cument/2uo7zs3zo8/Record_of_Accuracy_YG_w.pdf

I don't believe the percentage of the vote matters, it's how many seats are won, but if you convert it to a percentage, there is virtually zero chance Labour will get 25% or less of the vote. No matter what the fringe loonies are saying on Twitter.

I don't want to melt your brain, but we also had a chance to show he we felt in 2021.

You are free to feel however you like about YouGov polls, but linking to social media loonies in your next post doesn't help your credibility. If you want to educate yourself on how accurate YouGov polls have been in the past, there's info here: https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.n...cument/2uo7zs3zo8/Record_of_Accuracy_YG_w.pdf

I don't believe the percentage of the vote matters, it's how many seats are won, but if you convert it to a percentage, there is virtually zero chance Labour will get 25% or less of the vote. No matter what the fringe loonies are saying on Twitter.
One thing I can take out of the polls above is that it appears a small percentage of people are embarrassed to say they are going to vote conservative. I wonder why lol

Haven’t you heard what Rishi’s parents did? I’m sure I’ve heard about more times from the toolmaker. Shit for brains.
Umm, No I have not heard what Rishi's parent did, and I certainly have not seen a compilation video of Rishi saying it either!!

True colours of Reform supporters

Farage says it was a 'set up'

I must admit, I thought something wasn't right about it. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of it, and well if it was set up, that's election interference!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back